4

Happy reading people.
I hope u liking the plot.

Let's start with the story.

Karan is trying to find out what is fraud going on in the office.
Meanwhile their business is getting affected. They are having loss and Karan and umar trying every possible way to handle it.

Karan thought of one way but for that they need fund. Looking at the current scenario, they won't be getting much loan as well.
He was thinking about arranging funds from friends and family but no use. As the required amount was too much.
Umar; what u think, how we should go about thr plan to start a new unit.
We need to cover our losses soon.

Karan: I know we don't have much time and we need to arrange funds. I have thought of asking dad. But I know he won't help.
He is still angry.

Let's see.
They completed the work and headed towards home.
After reaching home. Both didn't had the stamina to go for dinner so they thought of ordering it.
Umar call the cafe and place the order.

Here after the round in kitchen, teju came to counter and found about the orde place by umar.
She called him and ask that they won't be coming?
Umar told her that they are too tired.
She said ok and cut the call.

Their order was delivered after which they ate and slept in their respective rooms.
Today teju didn't see Karan so she was feeling bit uneasy.
It was like there daily routine now to see eo once in a day.
She was missing him but didn't realize it.
She wind up her work pack her food and went to home. Vidhi was not there today so teju was all alone.
She ate her food. Then watched few series and then went to sleep.
As she was alone, she was not getting sleep. So she called vidhi to ask about her whereabouts.

Here Karan and umar both are sleeping peacefully.
Karan thought of something in sleep and got up with a jerk.
Pls haa, teju ke bare mein nahi socha usne😆😆😆

He ran to umar room and wake him up.
Umar: what happened bro. It's still night. Let me sleep.
Karan: get up I got an idea.
Umar: ok tell me tomorrow morning. Abhi sone do.
Karan made him sit.
Umar while rubbing his eyes, bolo..
Karan: u know I have a property in Punjab on my name. It's a huge property.
We can sell that and then use the money for solving our business problem.
We don't need thr whole money. Only half of it we can use and keep the other half as emergency funds what say.
Umar eyes were 😳😳😳
Yes bro we can do that. But r u sure we can sell in short time.
Karan: yes yes we can.
Umar: ok. Tomorrow morning we will call our lawyer and discuss this.
Karan: no no. If we call the lawyer papa will come to know.
We need someone from outside but he should be trustworthy.
Umar: don't worry one of my friend is a lawyer and deals in the property matter. We will ask him. But first we need to look for the property papers.
Karan: I have it. It's in my locker. I have never checked it but it's there 
Umar: grt. Tomorrow we will do this.
Ab so jaa. Aur mujhe bhi sone de.
Karan felt bit relaxed after getting some solution. Now he can sleep.
He went to his room and dozzed off.

Next morning..

Teju and vidhi came to cafe. Did their morning routine of checking the kitchen. All the materials.
Vidhi: babe, the vegetables and some ingredients are very less. I think we need to get it. I will go and buy it after brk fast.
Teju: it's ok. U be here. I will go.
Vidhi: baby, u r tired. U be here and manage everything I will go and come back quick.
Teju agreed.
Both had their tea and brkfast. And vidhi left.
Teju was too much busy in her work.
She didn't realize the time.
It was almost 11 when Umar came to have brkfast.
Umar: good morning teju. How r u..
Teju: good morning Umar. I m gud. What about u. How come u late today.
Umar: wo actually today don't have much work so would be going late.
Where is vidhi.
Teju: she is out for grocery shopping. Will come in some time.
The same time karan enters the cafe.
Teju and karan have a eye lock. Karan gave a small smile to her. And she also response the same way.
Umar and Karan were having their brkfast. When vidhi came. She hugged Umar and said hi to Karan.
Vidhi then called teju also to sit with them to chit cht. Teju comes and sits beside karan.
Umar and vidhi were busy in their talks.
Karan thought of initiating the talk with teju.
Karan: wo I wanted to say sorry for our first meet. That day I was not in good mood and coming back to this place got few harsh memories back so..
Teju: no problem. I understand.
It's ok.
Waise I see that u don't speak a lot. U keep things inside. Which is not good for health. U should share it with someone.
Karan: hmm. But i have trust issue.
Teju: hmm. May be one day u will find someone whom u can trust and share ur feeling.
Karan: don't know.
Teju: I like observing people. And oje thing I can say that u r very nice human being. But people have portrayed u as a bad boy. And it's not true.
Karan was surprised. After a long time someone said such nice things for him and he felt very nice to hear.
He just nodded and then they left from their.

That's it for today.
Pls do keep voting and share ur feedback in comments section.

Bye for now. Take care .
Love u all.