8

Happy reading people.
How r u all.
I hope u liking the story.
Pls guys vote karo.
Views to aate hai but vote bahot kam hote hai to pata kaise chalega ki story kaisa lag raha hai.

I m trying my best to make it more interesting. If you have suggestions you can share it and i will surely think about it.

Let's start with the story.

Karan and umar had their food and left for home.
Umar: bro, u r ok to get married to teju right. Have u thought about it thoroughly.
Karan: as of now I am more concerned about the business.
So it's ok. And she is a nice girl.
Umar: wo to hai. And I am sure u won't regret this decision.
Waise u started behaving like married giving ur card for shopping.. Kya baat hai.
Karan: shut up yaar. Nothing like that. It's just that she is marrying me to help me so why to burden her with all the expense.
And i dont want her to get trouble in any aspect, be it monetary or be it mentally.
Umar: u know u r gem.. U think about everyone so much.
Karan: let's go to sleep now tomorrow I have shoot.
They both went to sleep.
Now let's go to tejvi side.
Vidhi: babe tomorrow we will go for shopping. Be ready.
Teju: is it really needed?
Why so much jhama.
Vidhi: baby. Even if it is a contract marriage, still u would be staying with him as his wife. So u need to have nice clothes. If some of his friends or business partner comrs home u should be properly dressed to match his standard.
Teju: I guess u r right.
I wanted to ask u one  thing. Even Karan also suggest the same. Why don't u also come there to stay with me sk i won't be uncomfortable.
Vidhi; will think about it.
Now we will sleep and tomorrow we have lot of work.
Thinking about this both tejran slept.
Karan had a flight at 8 so he got up early and left for airport.
Umar did his morning routine and went to office.
Anil called him and told him that he has made the agreement for marriage and they can sign it.
Umar said ok.
Here tejvi also got free from cafe in afternoon and went to mall for shopping.
They bought many dress and sarees.
It was time to make the payment when teju took out her card but vidhi stopped her and gave another card at the billing counter.
Teju: whose card is that.
Vidhi; wo karan gave it and asked me to get u nice clothes and accessories but not let u pay.
Teju frowned a bit but then understand his pov.
They complete the shopping and wemt to their house and kept all the stuff.
Vidhi asked her to pack her bag also.

It was evening time when Umar came to cafe and tejvi also came.
Karan was still in delhi and would be late in night.
Umar told vidhi that thr papers are ready and they can get married in two days.
Vidhi was very excited.
Umar: pls don't be so excited.. Let them get married first without any problem.
U know na karan ka reputation kaisa hai.kuch bhi ho sakta hai uske saath.
Same time teju came and heard this.
Teju: kya ho sakta hai aur kiske saath.
Vidhi told her it was for karan.
Teju: ha yaar. He has face so much na.. Bechara. Koi aur hota to kabka tut jata.
Umar: u know teju, people always tries to demean him, speak ill about him but he is not like that.
He cares for his person a lot and can do anything for them.
Teju: ya i can see. His eyes shows honesty.
Umar and vidhi were happy that teju understand him and they can have feeling for each other.

They spoke for some time and tehn went to their respective homes.
Teju was getting butterflies in her tummy thinking about marriage. Though it was not real marriage but still she was feeling nervous.
Vidhi: what happened babe. R u nervous.
Teju: yaa actually, I know this is not a real marriage but why I don't know I m getting nervous. Something big going to happen I feel.
Or I m going for any exam.. 😂😂
Vidhi: don't be nervous. Everything will be good and this phase will pass soon.
As a friend I would suggest just go with the flow and dont keep any expectations.
Let him be as he is and u be as u r..
Teju: yess. I will. But u also come to stay there. I would not be bored alone. As they both guys are very boring.
😂😂😂😂

Vidhi: ok. I will speak to Umar first and then decide. Now u sleep.
Teju was surfing net when she saw karan papp video and got to know that he has reached mumbai.
Teju pov:
I know what I m doing is just to help him. But I really bad for him. He has faced so much in life. Also his family is not supporting.
I don't have a family so I can understand their importance. But he has and still they don't talk him. This is more hurtful.
I just pray to God that he gets his happiness soon in life.
(God: isliye to tujhe bhej raha hu.  Tu jake happy kar de)

Precap: now u both are husband and wife..

Thats it for now.
Stay tune for next update.
Till then keep voting and share ur feedback in comment.

Bye ..
Take care and love u all.
Thank you for all the love.