40

Happy reading.

I hope u liking the story.
Pls guys vote karo.
Views to aate hai but vote bahot kam hote hai to pata kaise chalega ki story kaisa lag raha hai.

I m trying my best to make it more interesting. If you have suggestions you can share it and i will surely think about it.

Let's start with the story.

Teju open the door of the balcony. Where there was one more surprise planned for him.
Karan eyes were closed. Teju helped him to reach balcony entrance. She asked him to open his eyes. When he opened he was very happy surprise and amazed.

Pls ignore the Wednesday

There were balloon, roses, lights and a small pastry cake on the coffee table.
When Karan saw it he had tears in his eyes.
He was about to hug teju but she stopped him.
Karan: what?
Teju turned towards the table and took a box from there. He was just looking at her with question mark.
Teju went on her knees and say

I know u are eagerly waiting for my answer. I wanted to say it that day only. But I stopped myself as it wanted to tell u on this special day to make it more special.
I never had anyone in my life who loved me this much like u do. First when we met I didn't like the way u were behaving. But then I came to know about the pain u had gone through and my feelings changed. Staying with u I understood u much better and I can trust u and say it loud that u r the best human being I have ever met. U r strong and u made me strong. Made me believe in relationship.
When I saw with ur ex in office I was totally broken and then I realized what I feel for u. I had never felt this before.
Also because of u only I got this beautiful family. I always craved for parents love and after meeting u I got that also.
Thank u so much for everything and coming into my life and loving me so much. I can see respect for myself in ur eyes. U always show ur love in small small things which makes me go crazy.
I just want to feel this love all my life
So will u be my forever? Will u give me a chance to love u. Will u like to spend the rest of ur life with me?
Because now I can't stay without you. I really love u sunny.
Pls be mine and make me yours.

Saying this she had tears forming in her eyes.
Karan also had tears and he immediately pull her up and hug her tightly.
Karan: yes my love. I am yours and want to spend my whole life just with you.
U don't know how special u have made me feel today. I am so lucky to have u in my life.
They broke the hug and she made him wear the ring.

Karan looked at the ring

Karan looked at the ring. It fit him perfect.
Karan: how did u get perfect size.
Teju: I took ur ring with me for size. The one which u had left on the dressing table.
Karan: ohh smart. But seriously laddo today u made my birthday a memorable one. I didn't expect this much.
I thought only we would go for dinner or small party. But made it grand. And those gift session I really felt like a kid. Was waiting for next next gift.
Till date nobody has done this much for me.
Teju; aadat daal lo fir. Ab to main aa gai hu.
She encircled her hands on his waist and kept her head on his chest. He also hold her securely.
He kissed her forehead and both stood their like that. But suddenly Karan felt her grip loose and he saw that she slept.
He smiled looking at her.

He picked her up and made her lay on the bed. Covered her with duvet and went to change.
After coming back he went on his side. Pulled her close and kept her head on his chest. Pecked her lips softly not to disturb her sleep. She smile in sleep.

Karan pov: today was the best day in my life. My whole family with me. So many surprise gift. And the best one was the last one. The love of my life. I am so happy that she confessed. And that to today. She took so much efforts for today and there was not a single mistake in her planning.
Even my family and friends were so happy.
I promise u my baby that from today u r my priority and u deserve only love and respect which I will always give u. I will pamper u like my kid, protect u from this eveil world and ur happiness means everything for me.
I will speak to dad and we will soon get married officially again. I can't wait now to make u mine.
Today u gave me so many surprise. Now it's my turn.
Just wait baby. I will fill ur life with all my love.
Thinking all this he dozzed off.

All his dream had come true today and there was satisfaction on his face.

How would be the next morning for both. After confession will they get more close? Will their family come to know about their contract?

To know more stay tuned.
Till then keep voting and share ur feedback in comments.

Thank u all for the love and support.