1

Happy reading my lovely peps.

So here I am with a new story.
Pls shower ur love on this one as well.

How is the intro for our cast.

Pls do show some love here also like u have shown to other stories.

Lets start with the story.

Let's start with a sneak peek with karan life.

Karan is handling his father business of rubber factory. They supply rubber materials to many manufacturers.

Also he is model and do add shoots and music video whenever he gets time.
But before 1 year he had a brkup. His relationship for almost 4 yrs.
He loved the girl very much but found that she is cheating on him. And is with Karan only for money.
He was so heartbroken that he was not able to live in Mumbai so went to states.

After almost a year he is coming back to mumbai as there is some important work in office which needs him here.
Karan and umar stays in the same flat.
And there building is opposite to teju cafe.

Ab soch rahe honge kaisa coincidence hai.
Ab kya kare writer ka man hai unko samne samne rakhne ka. 🤣

Let me also tell u teju and vidhi cafes name is friends.
And it is one of the best cafe in that area.

Teju life:
Teju was of 10 yrs when her parents died in car accident. She was then staying in a orphanage. The owner of the orphanage was very nice. She always support teju for further studies.
When teju graduated she also helped her to setup the cafe. First it was a small food joint but people like the food so much and response was very nice so they both made it to big cafe  .

There is always rush in the cafe.
As teju herself an orphan she has a very caring side. She visit to her orphanage once in a week and also send food for them.
Vidhi has seen her journey and is always proud of her.
Vidhi parents are also very caring towards teju.

Let's see some of the part for vidhi and umar as well.

Vidhi and teju both use to be in cafe for more than 12 hours.
Umar daily comes there for breakfast and dinner. He does the lunch in office.
Whenever he use to come vidhi was always seeing him. Then they both started with friendship and it turned out to be love.

Both are very happy couple and teju is also very happy for both of them.

Stay tuned for the next part.
Pls keep voting and share ur feedback in comments.