47

Happy reading.

I hope u liking the story.
Pls guys vote karo.
Views to aate hai but vote bahot kam hote hai to pata kaise chalega ki story kaisa lag raha hai.

I m trying my best to make it more interesting. If you have suggestions you can share it and i will surely think about it.

Let's start with the story.

This is the last part of the story.

Karan and teju sit in the car.
Vidhi sit in front and namish is driving.
Karan keeps his hand on her waist. Pulls her close to him.
Karan: did I tell you that i have got a most beautiful bride.
Teju: nope. But did I tell u that I have got the most handsome and hot hubby.

Both look at each other and and had smile on their face and tear drop as they both got their lives.

Teju kept her head on his his shoulder and he kiss on her forehead.

They reach home and Karan helps her to get down from car as her lehenga is very heavy.
Km did their aarti and then teju do her grah pravesh rituals.
All settle in living room.
They do all the remaining rituals like muh dikhai, games, and then it was dinner time.
Km ask Karan to feed teju with his own hands and he does the same.
After their dinner, meenu and madhu di takes teju to her room and then Karan enter after some time. Whole room and bed is decorated for them.
Karan looks at teju who is sitting in the middle of the bed.
He goes near her and lift her face .
She see him and blush.

Karan kiss on teju cheeks. Then on earlobe. Remove her earrings. Then kiss on neck and remove her necklace.
Teju clutch the lehenga tightly.
Karan: laddo, baby if u r uncomfortable then we can stop. We will take time.
Teju looks at him and their is smile on her face.
She pulls Karan towards her and ask him to continue with her eyes.
He smiles.
He remove her duppata, and then kiss her sensually on her lips.
They broke the kiss after 15 mins.
Teju start breathing heavily and then Karan moves towards her necks giving her bites and hickey everywhere.
After he satisfied remove his sherwani and start Unhooking her blouse.

Within some time both are naked and they share a passionate night.
(Sorry for disappointing u)
Next morning teju wakes up early and see Karan is sleeping sucking her bo***s
She ruffles his hairs and he wakes up.
Karan: good morning wifey.
Teju: good morning hubby. Wake up now. I have to go for my first rasoi.
Karan kiss her passionately and then leaves her.
She gets ready wearing a green saree.
This is the first time Karan see her in saree. He also gets ready. When teju is standing in front of thr mirror wearing jewellery Karan comes and hug her.
Karan: u look so beautiful in saree. Pls wear it more often. She nods and then they both come out.

Teju makes kheer for everyone. And all praise her.
Gives her nek..

The day pass in jiffy.

Next day is their reception.

All get ready.

All the elders and freind and family reach at the venue

Many celebrities are also invited.
Tejran makes their entry and all hooted.

After getting blessing from everyone they move to the dance floor.

All the time vidhi was with teju just to make her feel comfortable.
Karan introduce her to all the business associated.

They eat, dance, laugh, enjoy and once all the guest left. They move to their house.

After reaching they all sit in the living room to spend time with their family.
Meenu: sunny, I am very happy for u and teju thanks for coming in our lives.
Poonam : right. U have to come as blessing in our lives and got us together.
Thank u.
Madhu: we really love u teju. And sunny pls take care of her.

Teju had tears in her eyes as she is getting so much love after such a long time.

Km and kd also blessed her.

Karan: even I want to say something.
I had never thought that this day would come in my life. But when teju came her to stay, I don't know how my feelings change. She change me for good. Became my strength and reason for my happiness. I promise u all that I will always treasure her. And she will have not have tears in her eyes.

Teju went and hug him.

Teju: I also promise sunny that I will always be by ur side and will kewp u happy.

He kiss on her forehead and they both promise to stay together and make all family members happy alwys .

This comes to the end of thr story..
Sorry if I have disappointed u guys. But I already gave the explicit content in other stories so didn't wanted to repeat it.

The concept of the story was journey from contract marriage to love..
I hope I was able to do the justice.

Thank you for all thr love and support

And making the story at 1 position in bb15.

I will start a new story for our tejran very soon