7

Happy reading people.
How r u all.
I hope u liking the story.
Pls guys vote karo.
Views to aate hai but vote bahot kam hote hai to pata kaise chalega ki story kaisa lag raha hai.

I m trying my best to make it more interesting. If you have suggestions you can share it and i will surely think about it.

Let's start with the story.

Teju complete her work and it was time for her to go.
She tell vidhi that she has work and going. Vidhi asked her to take care and come home directly.
Teju nodded.

Here karan also wind up his work and left for thr park..
He reach first and is waiting for teju.
Teju comes there by cab and see karan is already waiting for her.
She goes and sit next to him on the bench. There was a awkward silence.
To break the silence karan spoke first.
Karan: how was ur day.
Teju; it was fine and what about u.
Karan: same.
Teju: what u wanted to speak to me.
Karan; I just wanted to ask about what vidhi was saying in thr morning.
Teju: hmm. Actually I m still thinking.
Karan: see there is no pressure. If u r not comfortable then it's ok. I know it's all of a sudden and we don't even know each other that much.
Teju: it's not that karan.
Karan: then, if we do this I promise I won't make u feel uncomfortable anytime. And u will not have any problem from my side.
Teju: thats ok but marriage is a big thing. Be it a contract marriage. We have not thought of ur parents reaction. If they didn't accept me what will happen.
Karan; don't worry about that. They will not ask anything.
Teju: ok. I am ready..
Karan: thanks teju. It really means a lot.
I also wanted to share something with you.
Teju: ya tell me.
Karan: u know about the my image and what all is written about me. So
Teju: it's ok. I don't believe in what other people think. I make my own judgement by seeing the person and I know u r not like that what is portrayed.. When some people don't get what they want they start criticizing the other. And some blind fans or people believe on it.
So chill.
Karan pov: what a girl she is. When everyone thinks that I am a bad boy she believe I am opposite to that.

Pov ends.

Karan: so if u r ok can we do this soon. So that next month I can give the property for sell.
Teju: ok. We can do it any time when u will say.
Karan: also u know na that u would need to stay at my place for that period. U r ok with that? If u want we can ask vidhi also to come.
Teju: ok.. Sounds good if vidhi would be coming.

Karan: thank you once again and saying this he hugged her.
Both felt some kind of peace in the hug.
They parted from the hug and then left from their to go to cafe.
Umar was already there.
Tejran came together.
Umar: u both together? All ok.
Karan smile a bit and said we are ok for the plan.
Vidhi was so happy she came and hugged teju. Teju didn't understand the reason for her happiness as it was a contract marriage.
Teju went to get fresh same with Karan. Umar ; I am so happy they both agreed. God pls do some magic and make this marriage a real one. They both fall for each other.
(Umar beta God had the same plan so dont worry)

All sat for having dinner.
Umar : so when we should get this done.
Karan: ask ur friend when he can make the papers and we will do it immediately after that.
Umar took out his phone and called anil. Anil said in 2 days he will make the papers and they both can sign and rhen do a court marriage.
Umar told the same to Karan and teju.
Both agreed.
Umar: bro but u have a shoot schedule for a add in delhi tomorrow.
Karan : no problem I will do it and come back same day.
Umar: cancel it na.
Karan: no it will look unprofessional.
Umar: ok.
Vidhi: ok then tomorrow me and teju would go for shopping..
Teju: what's thr need.
Vidhi; their is a need. Even if this is a court marriage I want my friend to look her best.
And moreover u would need to look like a recently married girl so u need new clothes.
Teju said whatever and left for the kitchen to bring desert for all.
Karan passed his credit card to vidhi and ask her to take all the best things for her.
Vidhi: kya baat hai.. Card for shopping .. Someone is taking care of would be wife..
Karan felt something something on the word wife and there a beautiful smile on his face.
Some kind of satisfaction.
Which was noticed by Umar and vidhi.

Teju got pastries for all of them.
Vidhi: karan, just giving a tip.. If at all teju gets upset with u in future, u can manao her with this chocolate pastry.
😉😉😉
Karan: thank u for ur advice and I will keep it in mind.
Teju: no need. Jarurat nahi padegi.
Teju startef eating her pastry and Karan was just adoring her.
Some feeling get develop?
Kya lagta hai..
Kuch kuch hota Karan tum abhi nahi samjhoge😂😂😂😂

Thats it for now.
Stay tune for next update.
Till then keep voting and share ur feedback in comment.

Bye ..
Take care and love u all.
Thank you for all the love.