6

Happy reading people.
How r u all.
I hope u liking the story.
Pls guys vote karo.
Views to aate hai but vote bahot kam hote hai to pata kaise chalega ki story kaisa lag raha hai.

I m trying my best to make it more interesting. If you have suggestions you can share it and i will surely think about it.

Let's start with the story.

Next two days passed like this.
Tejran use to meet in cafe along with umvi. But the idea of contract marriage was not working.

It was morning time and teju and vidhi were working in the cafe when umran came to cafe.
All 4 were bit tensed.
Teju prepared coffee for all of them and they all sat on the corner table. It was early morning time so there was not much rush in cafe.
Karan was all silent and not at all speaking.
Teju notice that. To make him relax she said. Don't worry u will find someone.
Teju kept her hand on his hand and he looked at her with a small smile.
Vidhi was noticing all this.
Idea struk to vidhi mind.
She told it in umar ears.
Umar: no we can't.. How she will feel. Pls. Don't make to embarrassing for both of them.
Vidhi: no it will not. We can suggest and then let them take their decision.
Teju: what u guys are discussing so slowly. Tell us also na.
Karan: kya hai, batao..
Umar : woo.. Vidhi got an idea but i dont think it would be nice.
Vidhi: see Karan don't want to get married but also his business is important.
So i was thinking if teju get married to Karan for contract marriage?
Teju, baby I know u dont believe in love Or marriage and u dont want to get married anytime.. Also Karan is not interested in marriage, so it would be easy for u as u both don't have any emotional connect with eo. So there won't be any expectations..
Tu bhi business ko acche se samzathi hai so u know his problem is very big.
As a friend u can help him and also he can trust u that this news would not be leaked about contract marriage.
I think this would be the best idea.
Now the ball is in ur court. U both decided.
Teju: r u mad. How can u think I will be ready.
Karan: yes even I don't want her to get into all this.
Already my life is a mess and I don't want more addition.
Vidhi: I know but u both have same thinking about marriage and also I think u both trust each other so u can give a try.
And Karan as it is u r not finding any girl and u need to get thr money soon so this would be grt idea.
Umar: now even I think we can do this.
See teju, as a friend I am always there for u and Karan. We will keep it very simple and u will not face any issue.
Think about it.
Karan: ok give us sometime and we will think.
After there discussion, umran left for office.
Here in cafe
Vidhi: teju u can do it baby. Pls believe me. He is a nice guy and u will be in safe hands. It's a matter of some months. He will be able to save his business and after that u would be free. Uski bechare ki help ho jayegi.
As it is u r not interested in marriage so koi bhi expectations mat rakho dono bhi..
All would be sorted.
Teju: but babe, what about his parents.
Will they agree.
Vidhi: first Tu to agree kar jaa, for ye bhi soch lenge.
Vidhi pov; I know teju u don't believe in love and relationship. But kya pata with Karan u will find love.
He is a nice guy and i know he will take care of u.
I want u to be happy and I don't know why I have a feeling that u both will make a grt couple.
Pov ends.
Vidhi: kya socha fir.
Teju: let me think till evening I will give my decision.
Vidhi: ok babe.
They started their work. Vidhi called Umar and told him about their talk.
Umar: even I feel they both should get along. Karan really deserve a nice partner and whatever has happened with him, he needs someone who can trust him and make him believe in himself. Love him unconditionally.
I think teju can do that.
Both broken souls can make strong team.

They end their talk and Umar wemt to Karan.
Umar: Karan  I think u should give it a try about vidhi idea. Teju is a nice girl.
U can trust her.
Karan: I know she is.. Not doubt about that. Even I trust her. But I can't be selfish na. It she has some dreams about her partner, or if she is not comfortable we can't force her. U known about my image. Why to drag her in it unnecessary.
Umar: but what if she gets ready?
Karan: I need to speak to her once. Can I.
Umar: ok.. Meet her in the evening.
Call her and then u both decide.

Karan: ok I will speak to her.
Umar left the cabin and then after sometime Karan called teju.
Karan: hi, r u free.
Teju: yes. Tell me.
Karan: can we meet. I need tk speak to u personally.
Teju: ok. Can we meet after 7.30
Karan  : cool. Is it possible for u to come to xyz park.
Teju: ok will be there at 7.30
Karan: fine thank you.

Karan pov: I need to first tell her about my past and what is all happening about the ex.. (These post and twitter thing should not affect her life)

Now think what they would talk.
Will they both be ready for the marriage.
( honge hi after all story bhi usi ki hai😂)
Stay tune to know how this will happen.

Bye for now.
Keep voting and share ur feedback in comments section.
Ur comments give a motivation.