92

The guys celebrated for a while on the field with the fans in the stands. Someone had distributed caps with the inscription "AFC NORTH CHAMPIONS" and the Bengals logo, individual players had also already worn the matching Tshirts.

Elle had also gotten one of the Tshirts and the cap and wore them grinning while she cleaned up the sidelines with the other ATs. After a brief discussion of how they planned to proceed tomorrow, they were dismissed for the day.

"Are you coming to the locker room? You're going to see Joe, aren't you?" Nick asked her with a grin. "I was planning on it. You, too, in that case?" Elle grinned back.

"I'm not going to miss the party in the locker room" Nick winked at her.

As they entered the locker room, loud music was already blaring through the room. A few guys were running around with only towels around their waists, but most of them still had their uniforms on and had only taken off their jerseys and shoulderpads and were wearing the Tshirt that had been handed out instead.

Elle spotted Joe at his booth, not yet undressed, cap backwards on his head and a fat cigar in the corner of his mouth. Around him stood Ja'Marr, Tee, and T.B., while Joe Mixon had his cell phone raised in the air in front of him.

Joe Mixon always did live streams from the locker room, Elle knew that, but it also meant that for now she couldn't see Joe without not showing up on the live stream.

Joe hadn't noticed her yet and was just dancing amusedly in front of the camera. Elle had to grin. Joe wasn't exactly the best dancer and the move he always pulled off looked just hilarious. He had formed his one hand into a gun, with which he tapped the flat other hand.

Nick had disappeared from her side by now, so Elle made her way through the locker room alone. She congratulated everyone who came her way, snapped photos for some and posed for many herself. She made a brief appearance in a video that Mike posted on his Insta Story and danced a bit with a few players.

She was dancing wildly around with Sam, who was one of the contestants wearing nothing but his cap and jersey pants, and could barely contain herself from laughing when Ja'Marr's voice echoed through the locker room.

"Yo, Simmons, your boyfriend's over here" he gestured wildly at Joe, who raised his head in surprise. Apparently he still hadn't realized Elle was in the locker room.

Elle gave Sam an apologetic look, broke away from him and stomped over to Ja'Marr. "I hope no one was live right now or filming your screaming and you just released Joe and my relationship".

Ja'Marr looked at her, startled. "Fuck, sorry. I hadn't thought of that at all"

Elle grinned. "That's okay. Congrats on the Divison win" she reached out and pulled Ja'Marr into a hug. "Thanks, thanks, gotta go to the interview now sadly" he grinned at her before breaking away and disappearing.

"Is it finally my turn?" Elle immediately turned to Joe with a grin as he looked at her questioningly, yet with a smile on his lips.

"No cameras or live streams around us?" she asked. Joe looked around before shaking his head.

Immediately, she dashed toward Joe and threw herself around his neck. "Woho, slow down. My knee still ain't all that good" Joe smirked, but Elle immediately put her lips on his.

Immediately the whistling and cheering started around the two of them, while they didn't mind and kept making out.

"You should go take a shower" Elle commented with a grin as they eventually broke away from each other. "Are you going to say something about me stinking?" Joe replied laughing.

"You smell like you just gave it your all to lead your team to a division win and I'm proud of you" she pressed a kiss to his lips.

"That sounds better, but I have to go to the interview first and then I'm going to take a shower" he explained. "Maybe I'll take you with me" he whispered in her ear.

Elle giggled. "I don't think the others would approve of that. But I have to go take a shower too when we get to your place. Maybe you'll come with me there" she whispered back.

"Sounds good, gotta go now though. Can I leave you alone with these bunch of chaots for that long?" he asked. Elle nodded. "I'm sure I can find a dance partner again" she smirked. "Well, I don't have to worry then. After all, Ja'Marr makes sure nothing else happens there" Joe gave her one last kiss before breaking away from her.

Instead of looking for a dance partner, Elle got Ja'Marr to teach her the griddy after he showered. Elle made sure she was always far enough away from the exit of the shower not to see any of the guys unintentionally naked.

While Ja'Marr showered, she pulled out her cell phone and took a few more selfies with the players who were currently standing around her. She blasted the FaceTime call from Logan and Morgan and talked to Morgan before Ja'Marr finally finished.

"you're a natural" Ja'Marr grinned as it took less than ten minutes for Elle to get the griddy on. "I'll do it on the sideline with you on your next touchdown, ok?" Elle grinned as she bounced around the booth with her newly learned move.

Shortly after, Joe returned from his interview as well and before he was let into the shower, Elle first demonstrated to him what Ja'Marr had taught her before they took pictures real quick.

They celebrated in the locker room for a long time before the room slowly emptied and everyone headed home.

"I'm off tomorrow, by the way. Zac gave us the day" Joe explained as he waited for Elle at the front door, after all they were still driving in separate cars.

"no you don't. I've already been signed in tomorrow to check out your knee. You and I have an appointment at the facility tomorrow at eight" Elle replied with a grin, pressed a kiss to his lips and slipped into the house.

Joe's parents had already left, which they both noticed because their car was no longer parked in front of the door. It was already late and they would have to drive home for a while.

Elle immediately headed to the bedroom to clean out her bag, while Joe stayed in the living room to do the same.

She had just finished when Joe's arms suddenly wrapped around her waist and he planted a kiss in her hair. Startled, Elle squealed, but laughed as she put her hands on Joe's.

"When were you going to take a shower?" he murmured in her ear before planting a kiss on her neck.

Elle turned in the embrace so she could look at Joe.

"I think now is a pretty good time" she gave him a kiss on the lips.

"I think so too" Joe murmured as his hands moved to her ass and he lifted her up with an ease. Grinning, Elle wrapped her arms around Joe's waist as Joe pressed his lips to hers and carried her to the bathroom.

WHO-DEY 🧡