85

❗️TW: scenes of sexual actions
If youre not comfortable reading it, skip the chapter, you wont miss anything important

"It was a nice day, wasn't it?" Elle looked up from the mattress lying on the floor in Joe's gaming room as Joe, who had just finished getting ready in the bathroom, entered the room.

The two shared the upstairs guest bathroom with Eric and Leila, who were sleeping in the guest room, and the guys had decided to let the girls go first. Joe had been the last to go and the lights seemed to be out in all the other rooms already.

Joe just nodded. "Our families seem to get along really well" he said, laying his clothes over the chair that was pushed against the wall so the mattress would have enough room.

"Especially our dads" Elle added with a grin. Jimmy and Harry were inseparable for the evening. Where one was, the other was and Elle didn't think they had exchanged a word with anyone but the other. However, she thought it was pretty cute that the two of them got along so well.

Joe just laughed before sitting down on the floor next to the mattress and leaning back against the wall. confused, Elle sat up. "What...is this going to be?" she asked as Joe picked up the controller of his console and turned on the Tv.

"Well, I must be taking advantage of us sleeping in the gaming room" he just grinned as he started the game. The guys had been asking him to play all along.

"You're serious? It's already eleven. I thought we were going to sleep" Elle pouted. "You can go to sleep already. I'll wear the headset anyway, then you won't hear anything" Joe gestured with his hand in Elle's direction as he put on the headset and entered his friends' lobby.

"Joeyyy B in the house" Ja'Marr immediately greeted his best friend. The others also briefly checked in before the new game started.

Elle watched a bit offended as Joe started playing with his teammates before she turned away in a huff, pulling the blanket over her and snuggling against her pillow. She closed her eyes, but she wasn't going to put up with it.

She would show him that you don't put gaming above your girlfriend. Besides, the flickering of the screen distracted her too much from sleeping, which meant she wasn't going to fall asleep anyway.

Pouting, she crawled over to Joe and squeezed under his arms. Grinning, Joe took his eyes off the screen and muted his headset. "What's this going to be?" he asked, amused. "I want to cuddle, if we're not going to sleep" Elle mumbled.

Joe laughed. "alright, come here" he lifted his arms so Elle could climb onto his lap before lowering his arms again and resting his hands on Elle's ass. Elle wrapped her arms around his torso and rested her head on his shoulder.

Joe winced briefly when he felt Elle's breath on his neck, but then refocused on his game and switched back to loud.

Elle enjoyed the closeness even if not real affection from Joe for a few moments before she got to the second step of her plan. Very unobtrusively and lightly, she began to move her lower body and grind back and forth on Joe's crotch.

When Joe didn't respond, she intensified movements. Immediately she felt the bulge forming in Joe's pants and had to grin as Joe sighed and stood mute again. "Baby, what are you doing?" he asked, pressing lightly against her butt cheek where his hands still rested.

"I'm just trying to find a comfortable position" Elle replied innocently as she made no signs of stopping anytime soon. "And you seem to like it" she added with a grin.

"I hope you find a comfortable position soon, because I'd like to keep playing with my friends" Joe's tone sounded sharp as he turned loud again and continued playing.