30

Eifeel's POV
It's been months since we all moved in with Alex. Stassi was beyond happy when she heard the news, Blaze was cool with it since it made him training to join the mafia easier.

He actually agreed to the heir if Owen doesn't want to rule the mafia.

It's late at night and I'm trying to get my beauty sleep, keyword: trying cause Alex keeps trying to wake me up.

"Alex leave me alone" I grumbled pulling the covers over my head. "Principessa come on I have a surprise for you" he chuckled at my childish behavior as he said that.

"No, no more surprises, you've already taken me to Paris, taken us all on a unlimited shopping spree and bought Stassi a puppy not to mention some other stuff I don't remember."

"Come on baby just one more." I sighed and pulled the covers off my head to see him sitting on the bed wearing just a t-shirt and sweatpants.

He wrapped his hands around my neck and chuckled "Besides if I don't spoil you and your kids who will" he gave my lips a light peck making me smile tiredly.

He picked me up, walked to put bathroom and sat me in the counter. He stood between my legs and picked up one of his hoodies.

"That looks like a Rose hoodie" I said still feeling very sleepy. He smiled at me as he helped me put the hoodie on. "That cause it is tesoro"

"Oh. I'm so sleepy" I said with a yawn which made him chuckle. "You're adorable when your sleepy." I wrapped my arms his neck and legs around his waist as he picked me up.

We walked out of the house to the direction of the backyard. We walk to the patio to see it decorated with lights and tons of things.

He put me down and allowed me to admire all the decorations. "Wow" I said as I span around happily. "This is so lovely Alex" I turned around to find him kneeling on one knee.

"Eifeel, I have wanted to do this for a very long time and now I finally have the courage too. Since the day I meet you I knew I wanted your be in my life forever. I know you've been through a lot from your dad to you getting kidnapped because of me but I promise to always protect you and your kids. I love you more than life itself so with all that said I have just one question"

He pulled out a ring box and opened it to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.

"Eifeel Rose Quinn will you marry me?"

"Yes" I said with glossy eyes. He slipped the ring on to my finger, got up and pulled me into a hug. "I love you mi Rosa"

"I love you too Alex"