4

Alexander's POV
A/n - This is after Eifeel bumped into him

I walked into the cafe and went to Owen's office to get a shirt to change into.

As I changed I couldn't stop thinking about the girl who spilled her drink on me.

Her long brown hair, her petite face, her cute eyes, her feisty attitude, she didn't seem abit fazed by my cold look.

Alex focus, your the Don of the Italian Mafia, you can't be swooning over some girl you my never see again.

As I walked back out I saw the same girl walking out with another girl.

I walked over to Owen, my younger brother and sat at the table "Hey bro" he said looking down at his phone.

I let my curiosity get the best of me and asked "Who was that girl that just walked out?"

He looked up from his phone "Which one?"

"The one with brown hair"

"Oh that's Eifeel"

"Eifeel what?"

"Eifeel Quinn"

Eifeel Quinn, I stood up and buttoned my suit jacket. "I'll see you later"

"Thanks for the visit" he said and you could hear the pure sarcasm in his voice.

I got into my car, picked up my phone and called Luke, my youngest brother and the hacker of the mafia.

Luke - Hey bro

Alexander - Luke I need you to find out somethings about Eifeel Quinn.

Luke - What exactly?

Alexander - Just her age, address and where she works.

Luke - Ok I'll get on it as soon as possible.

Alexander - Thanks (ends call)

I'll see you soon Eifeel.