10

Eifeel's POV

I'm currently in my car driving home from work and I can't stop thinking about Alexander.

The fact that he was able to find out I own Rose means he must be a really powerful man but what would a man as good looking and powerful as Alexander want with someone like me.

Sigh, I'm just not gonna think about that and enjoy the moment.

I pulled up at my house and parked my car in the garage and walked into the living room to see Adriano and Blaze watching a movie.

"Hey guys" I said as I dropped the car keys in the bowl for keeping car keys and crashed on the couch in between the two of them and snuggled into Adriano.

"Where's Stassi?"

"She's upstairs, she should be down soon." I hummed in response and snuggled into Adriano even more.

I closed my eyes as he began to stroke my hair "Is my bestie tired." I hummed in response and relaxed.

"Hey no fair I wanna snuggle too" I heard Stassi say. I opened my eyes to see her snuggling into Blaze who began to stroke her hair as well.

I smiled at the sight and closed my eyes again "Oh by the way I have a date later tonight."

"WHAT!"
"OMG!"
"Really"

I opened my eyes to look at all three of them and replied calmly "Yep."

Stassi squealed in excitement and got up from the couch, grabbed my arm and dragged me up to my room.

"I'm gonna find you the perfect outfit." She said as she dragged me up the stairs. "Good luck" Adriano yelled at us.

Once we got to my bedroom Stassi dragged me into the walk-in closet and made me sit on the bean bag.

"Ok so what kinda date is this?" She asked as she rummaged through my clothes.

"Well he said I shouldn't dress up fancy so I'm guessing it's just something chill."

She nodded her head and pulled out an outfit from the closet. "What time is the date."

"He said he'd be here by 9pm"

"That's like 2 hours from now you can take a nap since your exhausted and when it's 30 minutes to 9 I'll come wake you up so you can get ready."

"That's a great idea." I agreed with her and we walked out of my closet.

Stassi walked out of the room and I got under the covers and took a well deserved nap.