8

Alexander's POV

I walked out of my main warehouse and walked over to my car.

I got into the driver seat and began to drive to the Rose company building.

I know it sounds weird but I've been thinking about Eifeel since the cafe incident and after I got the information I asked for from Luke I was shocked to find out she owns Rose.

As I pulled up at the building I was amazed, to think she started all this at the age of 19 and now at the age of 22 her brand is the biggest in the country if not the world.

I got out of my car and walked into the building. As I walked in I saw a girl at the reception desk.

She looked about 18 or 19. "Hello, how may I help you?"

I looked at her with a cold stare which scared her a bit but she quickly got her composure.

"I want to see your boss." I said in an even colder voice.

"I'm sorry sir but my boss doesn't accept visitors"

I was about to reply but was cut off by a man who walked up to where us.

He looked at the girl and then at me. I stared back at him for a few seconds until he nodded his head and turned back to the girl.

"Pam let him go up but don't tell the boss he's coming up."

The girl who I now know as Pam nodded at him and  gave me the directions to the office.

As I was about to walk to the elevator the man spoke "Cuidala bien. Ella realmente lo necesita."(spanish|Take care of her. She really needs it)

I nodded my heat at him to show I understood what he said and walked to the elevator.