11

Blaze's POV

Ever since Eifeel told us about her date it's all I can think about.

Before you think of anything nasty I see her as my mum but that doesn't change the fact that I still protect her.

She's been through a lot even more than Stassi and I have so i see it as my duty to protect her just like I protect Stassi.

A knock at the door brought me out of my thoughts. "I'll get it." Stassi said as she walked to the door and I walked behind her.

She opened the door and there stood Mr mystery date.

Yes I called him that.

"You must be her date" she said.

"Yes I am but if I may ask who are you both." Mystery date asked in a cold voice trying to scare us.

"We're Eifeel's kids" I said equally as cold showing him I'm not scared of him.

He nodded his head at my response as Stassi invited him in.

"I'll go get her" she said and walked upstairs leaving me and mystery date alone.

I sat on on the couch and continued staring at him. "I don't plan on hurting her." He said in the same cold tone.

"I know just take care of her she's been through a lot and she needs all the love she can get." He nodded his head and we both sat in silence.

Stassi walked down and sat next to me on the couch. "She'll be down in a few." She looked over at mystery date and spoke in a serious and deadly voice

"Proteggila in ogni caso oti farõ del male"(italian|protect her no matter what or I will hurt you)

You see we all speak Spanish and Italian since Eifeel is of Spanish blood in her while Stassi and I are of Italian blood.

Mystery date nodded his head just as Eifeel walked down the stairs and walked up to us. "Sorry for keeping you waiting Alexander." she said.

Mystery date, who I now know is named Alexander walked up to her and kissed her hand "It's fine. Shall we?"

She nodded her head at him and gave Stassi a hug. She came up to me and hugged me.

"Have fun" Stassi said as they walked out of the house.