3

👆 Eifeel's outfit for work

Eifeel's POV

Present day

Mondays, the first and most stressful day of the week.

I walked into 'ROSE' and gave smiled at my secretary, Pam.

"Morning boss" she said with a smile on her face. "Morning Pam, could u please call the head fashion designer into my office." She nodded her head at me as I walked to the elevator leading to my office.

Later that day

It's been a hectic work day. I've had meetings after meetings all day with most of my staff due to the launch of our new fashion line.

I'm currently signing some papers in my office with some music playing in the background.

The sound of my phone ringing cut off the music. I looked at the caller ID to see it was my mum.

I picked up the call and put it on speaker.

Eifeel - Hey mama.

Cami - Eifeel, sweetie how are you?

Eifeel - I'm good mom.

Cami - Good. Where are you?

Eifeel - I'm at work, I was just about to leave,wassup?

Cami - Well I was wondering if I could come for lunch.

Eifeel - Sure I'll pick up Stassi and Blaze and we'll see you soon.

Cami - Ok dear see you soon

Eifeel - Love you mom (Ends call)

With that I packed up my things and walked out of the building telling everyone goodbye as I walked out.

I got into my car and drove off to Moonlight cafe, where Stassi works.

I pulled up at the cafe and go out of my car with my juice in hand and started texting Blaze that we would come pick him up.

As I walked, still texting Blaze I bumped into someone causing my drink to spill all over the person's outfit.

I looked up to see probably the most attractive man I've ever seen in my life.

He was so tall I had to crane my neck up to look at him. He had the most beautiful pair of eyes I have ever seen.

They were as clear as the sky and held a strange coldness in them. His hair was a nice jet black and so lushious  that I wanted to run my fingers through it.

I looked down at his expensive suit shirt which now had a stain on it due to my juice spilling over it.

"I'm so sorry " I said genuinely. He looked at me with his cold blue eyes "Well sorry won't fix my shirt" he said in an annoyed voice.

"Hey I apologized, no need to be so rude." He rolled his eyes and walked away, right into the cafe.

I sighed and walked into cafe to see Stassi at the counter "Hey Eifeel. I just finished my shift, I'll be right back." She said and walked to the back.

I sat at a table waiting for Stassi when I felt someone cover my eyes with their hands.

I smiled knowing who it was "Hey Owen." He removed his hand and sat across me. "Hello my Eifeel tower" he said smiling at me.

Owen Knight, he's the owner of Moonlight cafe. He acts like your typical Playboy but is really sweet when you get to know him.

"So what's been going on in your life" he asked with his head resting in the palm of his hand. "Nothing much I've just been busy with work and all."

Owen and I talked for a while till Stassi walked up to us wearing her normal clothes.

👆 Stassi's outfit

"I'm ready to go." She said as she looked at me smiling. "I'll see you soon Owen" I said as I stood up from the seat.

"Take care of yourself Eifeel. See you tomorrow Stassi."

After picking up Blaze & Stassi, we all had lunch with my mum and went to the skate park since they both wanted to skate.

Mum and I sat on one of the benches and watched them as they skated. " How have you been sweetie."

"Good mum" I said while doing some work on my phone. "What about your nightmares?"

Oh did I forget to mention I have PTSD and a minor anxiety disorder all cause I had an abusive father who beat both my mum and I and I also suffer panic attacks and have nightmares.

I put down my phone and looked over at her "I still get them alot same as the panic attacks." She looked at me and gave me a side hug.

"I'm so sorry. Sometimes I just wish I ran away with you maybe then none of this would have happened."

" Mum it's fine. We can't change the past so we just have to move on." She pulled out of the hug and I rested my head on her shoulder and continued working on my phone.

We eventually left the skate park and went home after Stassi begged mum to stay over.

Stassi and I decided to blast some music in the car so we could annoy Blaze, which worked since he threatened to throw us out of the car since he was driving.

We got home and all watched a movie together and eventually mom and Stassi went to bed leaving Blaze and I in the living room.

I put my head on his lap and continued to bug him until I eventually fell asleep and felt him pick me up and lay me in my bed.

______________________________________

Name - Pam
Age - 19