1

Eifeel's POV

I sat at my desk in my bedroom and looked out the window. My blinds were up so I got the perfect view of the moon shining through my bedroom window.

I picked up my phone and played some music and started drawing some clothing designs.

30 minutes into my designing I heard the sound of my bedroom door opening and closing.

I put down my pen,paused the music and turned to the direction of my bed to see Stassi laying on my bed.

"Sup Eifeel" I smiled at her and asked "Hey.Where's Blaze?"

"He's gone to bed." I nodded my head at her and turned back to my desk and continued designing.

"You going to bed?" I asked still drawing a design.

"Yes I just came to check-in on you and tell you we're out of ice cream."

I turned to look at her and crossed my arms over my chest and pouted "Great no ice cream for me. Way to ruin a Sunday night."

She got up from my bed and walked out of my room laughing "Night Eifeel."

"Night Stassi" I yelled back at her. I'm sure your wondering who I am well let me introduce myself.

I'm Eifeel Rose Quinn. I'm 22 years old and I'm the owner of the most successful clothing brand in the world ROSE.

I know what your thinking but hey I was 19. You might also be wondering who Stassi & Blaze are well they are my kids.

Yes you heard me right a 22 year old with a 19 year old son and a 16 year old daughter well how I met them and how we became a family is another story.