🌺CHAPTER -11🌺

Hello friends!

Here comes the next part. Hope you enjoy reading.

~~~~~
🌺A SENSITIVE HEART🌺

Akshu not liking the thought of team members near manik went to his room. Watching him her mouth turned into perfect shape of O, "Yeh dekho... Bhai isse sone keliye beja aur yeh hai ki!"

Unaware of her presence, Manik in his own land was playing videogame while chickoo laid beside looking into screen with concentration.

"Yeh.... Gaya!" Manik yelled in excitement killing his opponent in the game, yelped suddenly "Oww!" titled his head, glared at the culprit.

Akshu gave a look with crossed arms, "What's happening here Mickey!"

Pausing the game he gave sheepish smile, "Game AB!"

Shaking head she sat beside caressing his hai, "Bahut late hogaya mickey! Kal clg nahi jana hai!"

Lost in her touch he rolled shifting head on to her lap, "Bas ek game khel Raha tha AB!"

Playing with curls of his hair, she stared at him with a soft look, "Bhai ko pata chalega toh he will ground you mickey! Hum din bar todina mana karte tujhe khelne se!"

Hearing her he cuddled closer, "mat batao unko!" He pouted cutely as he would get punished.

"Nahi bataungi! You know na... Mujhe acha nahi lagta tumhe punish hote hue dekhte! Infact none of us like it bacha!" Akshu mumbled stroking his hair. Manik nodded very well aware of it n felt lucky to have them who love him more than anything.

"Love you AB!" He mumbled wrapping arms around her. Smiling at him, she gave a kiss on forehead "Love you to mickey! Chalo... Now close your eyes n sleep!" Saying she started humming a song.

Listening to her soothing voice, Manik smiled as warmth washed over felt his eyelids getting heavy closed eyes surrendering to the sleep.

Others who heard the voice came up smiled watching her sing for Manik who has fallen asleep. Slowly going near they settled themselves not disturbing her as even they felt the stress relieving.

Akshu finishing her song opened eyes saw them, "Aap log!" N looked down at Manik who has slept as baby smiled caressing his head.

Arjun felt a gratitude at her as she is providing a motherly warmth to Manik, moved him on to bed n tucked the comforter, "Gudnyt bacha!" He mumbled pressing a kiss on head.

Sure of him sleeping they left to their respective room. Abhi saw her still upset made him sit along, "Akshu.... Chinta kyu karrahi ho! Kuch nahi hoga!"

Looking up at him, "Abhi, mujhe pata hai bhai ke hote mickey ko kuch nahi hoga. Par I can't trust ACP Rathod unke wajah se bhai kitne takleef mei hote hai! What if he hurt our mannu?" She confined her fears.

Abhi took aback at her question, shook head, "Nahi aisa nahi hoga Akshu! Bhale he is hot headed but uske diffrence AJ se hai. He will not hurt an innocent!" He replied though a doubt raised in him.

Watching her taking stress, pulled into his embrace "Ab yeh sab chodo n sleep!"

Placing head on his chest, she closed her eyes while he went into deep thinking, "Akshu ko toh sambhaliya par agar yeh sach hua toh?"

Next day, after the daily drama of waking his highness, Akshu dropped him at clg, "Bye Mickey!"

"Bye AB!" He said n turned to go but bumped into someone not watching the way, "Oww!"