🌺CHAPTER-1🌺

Hello all! Thanks a lot for your response.

Before we proceed into the story... Let's meet our Elite team Emergency Task Force.

     ~~~~~~

🌺MEET THE ELITE TEAM: ETF🌺

Mumbai..... The city of dreams.

Many people come to fulfill their dream. It is a abode to many people who want to become or achieve something in their life.

As the name... It's not only a centre of for those who want to reach heights but also for the people who do crime. The city has seen many tragedies, crimes... N it's has been known as centre for drug mafia. Many innocent people have lost their life due to drug addiction.

Then came a special department, Emergency Task Force. The one n only department which had every right to nab the criminals n do their work. Their real identity has been kept secret so that it easy for them to blend n do their work.

In the darkness of night, far from the city.. at a godown few people gathered to load a consignment.

"Areh....jaldi karo. Subah tak maal ravana hona chahiye." A head person yelled at the people.

His mobile rang, "Haa bhai! Kaam horaha..... Subah tak apko miljayega!" He informed.

Unaware to them, few people surrounded the area noticing thier moves n waiting for right time to attack.

The team waited for their chief's call, "Team, get ready!" A person ordered.

"Yes Sir!" They chorused back looking serious n deadly.

The other person who is second in command was looking intently at the scene noticing everything raised his eyebrow at slight movement, jumped into clearing startling his team.

"Rawte!" The chief yelled, "Team attack!" He said n all of them got into attack mode.

The goons got startled at the sudden intervention started firing, but the team being the best took them all down swiftly.

Watching the sudden attack the head tried to escape, but someone came from behind n stood infront aiming the gun at his forehead.

The head took his gun n pointed towards the person, "Aye...jane dho mujhe! Jante nahi ho apun ka paunch bade logon se hai!"

The person clenched his jaw...holding his hand he twisted back making him fall on his knees, " Tumhara toh nahi .... Par mera seedha upar se hai! Samje ya samjao!"

"Shree... Iska mobile lo aur dekho information kya nikalta hai!" He ordered.

A boy with geeky look gave a nod, "Yes sir!"

After all were caught, The chief glared at the other person, yelled "Damn it Rawte!!What's wrong with you! Team ke saath kaam karna sekho!"

"Mujhe apna kaam karna atha hai Rathod!" The person replied with equal glare.

The team stood watching their superiors who are always at eachother throat.

Both glaring at eachother left in opp. Directions while the team shook their heads.

They are none other than Special branch known as elite members of ETF, headed by ACP Sameer Damsingh Rathod n ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte. The heart n soul of the team. If one is cool as water other is hot as fire. Both are very efficient officers but had a hot temper. Their aim to to free their city n country from crime.... While one is the strict follower of rules n protocols the other isn't afraid to break those rules, always follows his intuition which is correct everytime. This tendency is what makes them clash.