🌺CHAPTER-2🌺

Hello friends!

I wasn't in mood to update as I was dissapointed with the response to previous part..... But for my true readers I am updating the next part. Guys... This is for you😇 n your constant support.

~~~~~

🌺MEET OUR CUTE GOOFBALL 🌺

Few hours before, a couple opened the door n entered inside. The room fully filled with various photos of a cute boy with his family. Watching the scene a soft smile graced on their faces.

Moving towards bed they sat staring at a cute goofball curled up inside the soft comforter, pressing his face against cute fluffy pillow with his mouth open slightly.

The person caressed his head gently, closed his mouth with a chuckle " My kiddo!" he mumbled fondly, enquired, "Kab soya?"

"Yahi raat ke dho ya teen baje!" The girl replied in her sweet voice.

The person frowned instantly, "itna late...! Tum janti ho na his bedtime is eleven."

The girl raised her eyebrow, "Mujhe kya bolrahe ho. Don't you know... He won't sleep without bhai! Aur tum bhi nahi tey..... Zidh leke pakad gaya ki nahi sona... Jaise taise gaana sunha ke meine sulaya." She glared at him.

The person backed off, " mere kehne ka matlab woh nahi! Itna late Sona theek nahi hai uskeliye! Ab subah late uthega!" He mumbled in slow tone.

She sighed but only she knew how difficult it was for her to coax the cute little bunny who is currently sleeping peacefully, asked "Bhai kab tak wapas arahe?"

Looking at her, "Shayad aaj raat!" He said in uncertain tone.

Hearing him, "He is going to be mad. Bhai ko kuch der keliye wapas ana chahiye tha!" She frowned.

Shaking head, "Yeh jante hue bhi... Agar woh ek baar ghar ayega... Yeh usko itni asani se jane nahi dega. Issliye toh usne apne kapde bhi mangwaya taki seedha raat ko ghar aa sake!" The person replied in knowing tone.

"Par...!" She frowned glancing at the sleeping boy.

"Jyada mat socho! Hum haina we will handle him. Ab chalo.... Usko utne mei bahut time hai!" He replied n they moved outside.

As they left, a certain sleeping boy opened his innocent eyes with a pout adorned on his face got up n sat hugging his pillow tightly missing his comfort.

Taking his mobile he opened it stared at the wallpaper, a cute smile adorned on his face, "I miss you! Aap ghar kyu nahi aye!" He pouted twisting his lips.

Thinking of something he opened his contacts scrolled n stopped at one name, Vicks n called.

The person on other side who is sleeping got startled, as his phone rang, Vicky...Vicks... Lift the call. Hearing the ringtone he immediately lifted the call, "Are you fine? Itne subah kaise utha tu?" He asked in shocked tone staring at the clock which is showing six in the morning.

Here our hero pouted, "Vicky donkey... Chup! I'm angry!"

"Areh... Baba... Gussa kyu ho? Batao kya chahiye!" Vicky his bestfriend cum cousin asked knowing he is cranky.

"I want to go on drive abi... Mere ghar ke paas ajao." He stated shocking his friend on otherside.

" Cutie... Baat sunho... Sab gussa karenge!" He tried to coax him but here he shook his head, whined "Nahi... Mujhe jana hai... Abi.. tum nahi avoge toh... Toh... I will go alone!" He used his blackmail.