Doctor Who fanfic

Before you start this, please note two things. One, I am past season 2. So if you haven't watched that, READ SOMETHING ELSE. Or read another chapter. Eh. Oh well. And Two, I am still on season 3. So I'm kinda a stupid but smart whoavian. You still here? Wow. That's a first. Okay. Get ready to sob your heart out.

-

"Rose, I—" the doctor says as his last image of Rose on bad wolf bay disapears,

and soon he is alone once more

"Doctor!" Rose yelled, as the last vision of him disappeared into nothing, and The Doctor was nothing more than a memory to Rose Tyler.

"Please. Don't leave me. I'm begging you! Don't leave me!" She sobs, as The Doctor's companion dropped to her knees, hair in a mess for weeks of tracking, and face buried in her hands.

The Doctor, alone with only the Tardis to keep in company. He falls to his knees, and sobs.

When he finally rose (oh my god I am so sorry) from the floor of the Tardis, he desided a good trip to London would be go.

"Okay! Here we go! Rose, hit the big button....." He started, then the Doctor remembered. "oh."

He ran around, pulling levers, smashing buttons, and turning dials. Without the usual smile on his face. His eyes were red from crying, and the soft noise of the TARDIS helped him fall asleep.

When he arrived in London, present day, he noticed how boring it kinda seemed without  Rose.

:He walked around time pointing at things he and Rose had encountered

"Remember when we first met, and how we were trapped underground? Or when that spaceship ran into Big Ben? Or when Mickey the idiot blew up a building from his room? I miss you rose. I miss you more than anything in the world. And I would do almost anything to get you back." The Doctor said to himself. "I love you Rose Tyler." He walked past her old house, and he saw people taking things out and putting it into the back of a truck.

The doctor looked at where the Tardis once stood, and where he offered her a trip she would never forget. And Rose Tyler never forgot it.

The doctor walked into the house, and he walked into the room where he once slept after his regeneration. He lied there, thinking about memories they had together. Some good, some bad. But they were always beautiful.

He remembered when she absorbed the energy of the Tardif. Rose was brave.

Another flash back. The Doctor and Rose found that first Dalek, and how she let him go. Rose was compassion.

And the Doctor remembered too well when she stayed behind to help him. She acted out of love.

The doctor saved the world too many times, but everyone of them he had someone with him. This time it was Rose Tyler.

Rose loved the Doctor.

And the doctor loves her.