Being Clamied

I'M GOING TO CONTINUE THE STORY FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO DONAVAN AND THE SCHOOL JUST COMMENT!!! ANYWAY, I'M NOW GOING TO TELL YOU GUYS ME AND LAUREN'S GODLY PARENT. ENJOY!!!!

-

I look down at my schedule, then i glance over at Lauren's schedule.

"Archery first period, then Armory, then, oooooo! Lava rock climbing wall. That sounds like fun.'' Lauren says, staring at my paper.

''I know, you also have the same classes as me. So of cource your going to be happy.'' I say back. ''Oh, and Abby has the same classes as well.''

Lauren jumps and squeals out loud. ''I just can't believe were actually in camp halfblood!''

''Well, seem like you two are enjoying your first day.'' A familiar voive says behind us. Lauren and i turn around and see a sight we never thought we would see again.

''ABBY!!!'' Lauren screams in joy. She drops her schedule and wraps Abby in a tight hug. ''We thought you were dead! Right Ben?'' She says as she kicks me in the shin.

I wince and nod my head. ''Yeah, what she said.'' I grab the papers from the ground and pass them over to Lauren.
"Come on guys,of were going to be late for archery." I tell the reunited friends.

"Race you down the hill guys." Abby says sprinting down the hill. I was about to start running till i remebered my broken leg. Dang it! I wanted to yell, but i just decided to walk down the hill.

As i reached the bottom of the hill, I heard a voice yell "OH GODS, I'M LATE!". The voice sounded close, and before I could turn and see how far she was, the girl ran into me head on, and we tumbled to the ground.

"Hey, watch it," I say to her. "Just because youre late, that doesn't give you the right to run everybody head on." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry I just get very nervous when I'm..."

"Late?" I guessed

She looked surprised. "Yeah, how did you know?"

"Says the one who runs everything through when she's late."

She blushes, the says "Oh yeah, my name's Naomi." She holds out her hand.

I take her hand then reply, "Ben. Now, shouldn't you be getting to your first class because your late?"

Naomi blinkes, the jolts back to reality. "Oh yeah! Well nice meeting you Ben." She sprints in the oppoicte direction she came from, then stops, turns around, and winks at me. I blush, then we start walking in our opposite directions.

---TIME SKIP---

I climbed the steps of the wooden bleachers that was placed around the campfire. It glowed purple, and everyone's mood seemed happy. Lauren sat down next to me, and and Abby, daughter of Hermes, sat next to Lauren.

Lauren is as extremely happy that Abby wasn't dead, and I was as well. I looked over at the Athena kids, and saw one of my old friends that had moved earlier. I jumped down, and silently ran over to Emery Bates.

"Your a demigod?!" I ask surprise.

"Duh." My best friend told me.

"Well, daughter of Athena. Congratulations Bates!" I said. She punches me, then waves me off. I run by and see Naomi by the Ares cabin. She smiled, and I smiled back.

I ran back over to where I was sitting, right before Mr. D stood up on a little platform.

"Happy Monday people, quiet now, quiet down now. I'm talking to you Peter Johnson." I look at Peter, oops, i mean percy, and he slaps his forehead.

"Yeah, now I'm just going to let Chiron talk now." He finished and stepped down, with Chiron waking up.

"GREETINGS HEROES!!! TODAY, ABBY BURNES, DAUGHTER OF HERMES HAS FOUND NOT ONE BUT TWO DEMIGODS TODAY!"

The camp clapped, and the Hermes kids congratulated their step-sister.

"Quiet down now, but tonight we hope them to be claimed." He looks at Lauren and I, then thunders, "LAUREN SULLIVAN!"

Lauren looks over at Abby, then me. She stands up shaking, then suddenly glows with a grey aura covering her. She gasps, then I see the fiery owl above her head.

"Hail, Lauren Sullivan, daughter of Athena, goddess of wisdom and battle." Chiron says.

She walks down steps down the bleachers, sitting next to her fellow children of Athena. She sits on the bottom row, next to Emery. They talked for a while till Chiron thundered, "BEN HOANG!"

I stopes, I stood up, shaking when suddenly, my body is filled up something warm. I saw that the area around me was as bright as the sun. I smiled, knowing who my father was.

"Hail, Ben Hoang. Son of Apollo, God of Archery, Poetry, and the Sun."

I smiled, then walked down the steps to my brothers and sisters, and for the first time in forever, I finally felt like I have arrived at home.

YAY!!! VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT ONE MORE CHAPTER!!!! THANKS MY AWESOME DEMIWIZARDS!!!