Chapter 19

Nats Pov: 

As I sit awake in my bed, all I want to do is kill someone.  I know it's wrong but people like him should die but I can't do anything about it.  I hear a small knock.  I walk up to the door and see a small Petra and her plushy in her hands, with a small smile on her face.  

"Can I come in?" She asks.  I let her in and she goes to my bed and sits down.  She fidgets with the tag on her plushy.  She looks so small, fragile, and still a kid.  I sit my her and hug her trying not to touch any of her bruises. 

"Does the memories go away?"  She asks.

"What do you mean?" 

"Like is there a way to  get rid of the memories but still have some."  She asks then yawns.  

"No, but those memories make you who you are and you can't change that." I say to her.  She looks at me and gives me a small smile.  "Let's get some sleep." She crawls up to the front of the bed curls up and falls asleep.  I couldn't help but smile.  

(Time Skip)

Petra's Pov:

 It has been a few years since then I have graduated from MIT and Harved.  I go on missions with my new family now.  Peter and I both help Dr. Banner and Uncle Tony or the "best uncle in the world" as he puts it.  I pull up to the compound with everything that I have had when I went to college.  I hop out and walk in.  

"I'm back Bitches!" I yell through the compound.  I hear hurried footsteps of Peter's, Wanda's and Thor's.  Everyone else calmly walks in.  I hug everyone.  

"Now can we have a party since both of them are here?" Uncle Tony asks. 

"How about sleep then party. Tomorrow."  I say to him.  My Mom just laughs and shakes her head.  

"Fine."  I go and unpack my car.  

I still struggle with nightmares.  Hydra and the Red Room still try to catch me but they can't.  Everything is perfect in my life and I don't want to change a thing. 

A/N: Thank you for reading.  I hope you enjoyed it If not, I am sorry.  If you liked this story please check out my other books.  I also Have another account for everything that is not fanfiction @victoriakuznicki1 you will find me there.  As always only of you like not going to force you:).  See you around and thanks again.  

With love toribarnes1