chapter 9

PETRA'S POV

I wake up in my bed.  I don't remember much other then  running.  I look at my clock and it is only noon, school should still be happening.  I walk around our apartment to not see Peter.  I try to find my phone which I can't find  so that I could text Peter.  I sigh and head back to school.  When I get there I see everyone outside and the Avengers are still there.  I feel around in my pockets to see if I have another syringe, which I  don't.  I make my way into the crowed and try to find Peter or Mj and Ned.  I see Mj's hair sticking up above everyone else's.  I sneek my way through and about to get to where she is I get thrown on to my  back nocking the wind out of me.

"Ow." I say and look up to see Flash looking down on me.  I give him a little wave and try to get back up.  Hr shoves me back  down. No one way paying any attention to us.  He grabs me by the shirt and starts to punch me.  I didn't care for this so I grabbed his arm and did a simple move to get him down on the ground. Given the amount of space I could do it perfectly.  I start to head back to Mj.

"Penius, get back here." Flash yells and I roll my eyes.  He pushes his way through the crowed to get to me. 

"Its pronounced penis by the way if you are going to insult me at least day the words right." I says earning a few laughs.  He goes to punch me and I grab his fist. 

"You know you have very poor punching ability." I say turning around and flipping him over my back.  

"Yeah at least I won't get expelled." He says getting up again. 

"Yeah I could graduate already but here I am.  I think it would be my second time." He punches me and I block it. Now everyone is around us in a circle including the Avengers.

"Petra." I hear Peter yell.  I look over and see him.  I give him a quick wave before Flash tries to punch me yet again.  I duck behind his hand. 

"Where did you learn how to  fight?" He says with venom.

"That I can't tell you, but I am sure they would love to have you." I say then kick him where the sun doesn't sine. He doubles over in pain before getting back up.  He gets into a fighting stance and I look up and down at him.

"One weak stance." I say kicking his feet from underneath him. "Two I think the Avengers would love to instruct everyone else." He doesn't get back up.  I bend over him and I hear Peter's rushed footsteps behind me.

"Did you kill him?" He says in a hushed voice.

"I only kicked him in the balls and kicked his feet from underneath him.  He won't be punching us anytime soon." I say.

"That didn't answer my  question."

"He is still breathing." I say motioning to his chest heaving up and down.  Flash rolls over and throws up. I shrug and walk over to  Ned and Mj. 

"Good job I think you impressed the Avengers." Mj  says while Ned is looking like a fish. I look over at the Avengers they all look like  fish. 

"How did you learn how to fight like  that?" Tony Stark says.  I smile. 

"Somethings are better left unanswered." I say.  Peter passes me a water bottle and I take a sip out of it. 

"Do you know how to fight, kid." Captain America says pointing to Peter. 

"Me?" Peter says pointing at himself. Captain America nods.

"A little." He mumbles.  I elbow him in the ribs and give him a glare when he looks at me. 

"A little." He says a bit louder.

"Where did you learn how to fight?" Black widow says. 

"From Petra." Peter says. Its true but only a little.  Several bullets can teach you not to do something again.  I pick up Peters bag that is right next to Mj's feet and start to dig through it trying to find something to eat so that I don't pass out again. 

" Here. " Mj says holding out a gondola bar. 

"Thanks you read my mind." I say and start to eat it. The Avengers go back to teaching their lesson and Pete, Mj,Ned and I all fall into a quite conversation.  I try not to laugh at something that Pete says before getting yanked back by Flash yet again. 

"Do you ever learn?" I ask him.

"I do just that you are stupid."

"Says you who can't say penis right." He gets mad at this and throws a punch which I doge.  A teacher comes up to us as Flash manages to finally get a punch in. I hear my noise crunch under the impact. I crack it back into place as blood starts to pour out of my nose airways.  I lean over so that the blood can get on the ground rather then on my cloths.  I was mad and if I got any more angry then Peter will have to stab with a thousand needles to keep me clam.

"Take  this." Peter says holding out a piece of cloth. 

"Thanks." I say holding the cloth to my  nose. My blood is a different shade and you can't really tell if you haven't seen many blood samples in your lifetime.  Dr. Banner comes over to me.  Under different circumstances I would be freaking out. 

"Petra and Flash what are you two thinking?" One of the teachers yell through the school yard while walking towards us. 

"She started it Miss." Flash says throwing me under the bus. 

"She did not." I hear Peter yell  back. 

"Peter shut it before you get in trouble too." I say to him and he gives me an angry pout. 

"Miss Parker to the office." The teacher says.  Dr. Banner trys to help but I wave him off. 

"Thank you but I am good." I say making my way to the office leaving a very unhappy  brother and a somewhat satisfied Flash.