Chapter 17

" Wait. " I say and everyone looks at me.  I send another text and everyone's phone vibrates or dings.  Peter looks at me worried and I have no clue what to do. 

"Are you guys part of the group the group chat with Peter and I?" I ask the group in front of me.  They look down and don't day anything. I start to grab my things, I don't know why.  Peter does the same.  Once one I run don't know where but I run. 

"Petra." Some one yells behind me.  I run as fast as I could but I wasn't fast enough for Mr. speedy there.  I try and wiggle out of his grasp but he holds on tight.  

"Why do you bolt?" Peitro asks me. 

"Why not? You guys knew and didn't even say anything. What else do you guys know about Peter and I?"  I ask.  I was hurt to say the least but you should at least tell someone that you know who they are.  He runs back with me in hand to the living area.  Peter has his hands tied and is looking at me.   

"This is one way you guys can make us stay."  I say and take a seat next to Peter.  "So tell me everything that you know about Peter and I." I say folding my hands in front of my chest.  

"We know that you are Elemental and Spiderman."   Mr. Clint says.  

"How much of my past do you know?" 

"We know some events that took place in Hydra and the Red Room." Wanda says.  

"Off of the drive."  I say. 

"How do you know about the drive?" Mr. Rodgers asks. 

"Because I was the one who gave it you guys. You see I am not that bad."  I say.  Peter remains quite.  

"Why are you guys living without any super vision?"  Ms. Nat asks.  I look down rembering the time that Peter and I were in a foster home.  I took all the hits because I was a girl and didn't belong living.  I try not to let people know that I was in a foster home and to the government I still live with the guy.  

"Petra?" Someone asks.

"We were abused so we left." Peter says. 

"We made our own way in life." I add.  

"After Aunt May died that's when we went there."  Peter says.

"For how long?" Mr.Stark asks.

"One week."I say.  I keep my head down.  

"Has anyone visited you to adopt you?" 

"Not that I know of. In the eyes of the government, we still live in his house. He still has kids and we help them out once in a while."  I say.  

"What was his name?" Ms. Nat asks.  

"Mr. Jenkins."  I say. She leaves and questions keep getting asked but they avoid Hydra and the Red room.  I try my best not to cry.  Peter and I sit there like sitting ducks.  I look at the clock and see that it is three in the morning. 

"Peter we should go home." He looks up and sees the time.  He nods and gets up after I remove the ties.  

"You guys are sleeping here." Ms. Nat says walking in with a bunch of papers. 

"Why, we have a perfectly good apartment." I say confused.  She hands me the papers and Peter looks over my shoulder.  "You adopted us?"  I ask. 

"Yes."  She says.  Peter and I stay quite not saying a word. "Now go to bed." She says in a stern but joking voice that only someone could tell if they were listen really carefully.  

" Yes Ms. Nat." Peter and I say. 

"But where do we sleep?"  I ask

"I will share." Wanda and Peitro say at the same time. 

Wanda grabs my hand we run up to her room. She throws me some cloths before going back into the closet for her own cloths.  I go to the bathroom and change.  When I get out Wanda was changed and already sleeping. I laugh before going to the other side and getting in.  I look up at the ceiling before falling into a quick sleep with out any nightmares.  I wake up and it is nine.  

"Shit." I say. I am late for school really late.  Wanda shoots up.  

"What?" She asks confused.  

"Am late for school." I say before I hear a knock on the door.

"No school today." A female voice says and the door opens to see Ms. Nat.  

"Why?"  

"Because you guys are going to take a test to graduate. Not the one that we know."  She says before handing me a set of clothes.  

"Thanks but-"  

"Nope."  she says

"I don't think we have an option." Peter yells from the door way.  I sigh and go into Wanda's bathroom change and the door opens again to reveal Wanda.  

"Toothbrushes are in the cabinet and the brush is in the drawer." She says to me.  

"Thanks."  I say and smile at her. I brush my teeth and brush my brown hair. "See you later Wanda." I say and run out of my room. Peter and I slide into the kitchen at the same time.  

"I question your mental heath."  Mr. Stark says while sipping on coffee. 

"As you should." I say.  

(Time skip) 

We took our test and we both passed so we get our diplomas, and can go to college.  We gathered our things from our apartments and everything was fine.  Other then Ms.Nat  keeps scolding us for calling her Ms. Nat. I try to remember this but its fine. 

A/N:  Hello peeps.  Almost done with the book may make a second book but thank you so much for reading and see you in the next chapter.