Chapter 3

PETER'S POV

Once Flash was done with Petra, it was now time for me.  I hated it, but I couldn't use my powers neither could Petra.  He slowly starts to walk up to me, before he could land a punch I hear footsteps behind me. 

"Eugene, get you ass way from them right now." Mj yells and Flash stops walking towards me  and looks Mj straight in the eyes before running off.  We both walk up to Petra who is still on the ground where she was left. 

"Petra?" I ask. 

"Lets sit her up." Mj says while grabbing a shoulder.  I grab the other and gently lift he up and move her to the lockers and lean her against it.  I notice that she is totally out of it.  Mj raises her eye brow at me and I scratch the back of my neck. 

"You guys really need to start to protect youselfs." Mj announces

"I know but-" Before I could finish the sentence Petra grouns. 

"That hurt." She says not really moving much. 

"I sure hope it did." Mj says.

"Can you walk?" I ask. 

"I was just beat up, just give me a minute." She says and I roll my eyes.  I give her exactly one minute then ask the question again. 

"Do you want to die." She says with a look that could kill, but I have grown acustom to the looks. 

"Not right now, but are you good?"

"Yup. Now help me up." She demands.

"Bossy now." I say.

"Will you two stop arguing?" Mj says feed up with our so called argument. Mj takes one arm while I take the other and hoist Petra up.  She was wobbly at first, but managed to stand up right without our help, more of she told us that she didn't need our help anymore. 

"I have to go now. See you two idiots later." Mj says.

"Thanks and see ya." Petra says.

"Adiós." I say and we go our sperate ways.  We walk Petra is a little wobbly but she won't let me help her.  Our phones ding and we both hive each other a confused look. 

Mr.dumb. 
You guys alive?

The sister
Nope  sorry

Peter
Yes
I think

Mr.dumb
Usually that is a yes or a no question

Peter
We at least gave you an answer

Mr.dumb
True

The sister
Wyd

Mr.dumb
?

Peter
What you doing

Mr.dumb
Oh
In a boring meeting

The sister
That sucks

Mr.dumb
I feel the love

The sister
Good

Peter

Shouldn't u be paying attention

Mr.dumb
Yes