Chapter 16

PETRA'S POV

"Peter hurry up. We are supposed to met up with Mj and Ned." I yell through our small apartment.  He exits his room and slides along till he reaches me. I hand him his shoes and he puts them on. 

"Thanks."  We run down the stairs not bothered to use the elevator.  WHen we get outside Mj and Ned were already there waiting for us.  

"Ready, losers?"Mj asks. 

"Yes." I say holding my backpack. I brought both of our suits, a few weponds, and syringes for me.  I also brought a water bottle.

"I'm hungry." Peter says as we start to walk towards the bus stop to at least get us closer to our disigeation.  We could have used our powers but we weren't sure if Ned and Mj would like it or not. 

"Your always hungry." I say while hoping onto the bus and paying for both Peter and I.  Ned and Mj do the same.  

"I know but maybe we could stop and get something to eat." He says taking one of the standing spots and letting me sit down.  Mj takes the seat next to me and Ned stands next to Peter.  We talk while we make our to the tower.  The buss stops and we hop out and the tower was suprizingly only one block away.  We walk up to the door and enter to see Ms. Potts.

"You guys hungry?" She asks and everyone but me shakes their head.  We enter the evelator and head towards the dining room.  Everything was advanced nothing was left untouched other.then maybe the clock that hung on the wall.  All the Avengers were already eating when we came in.  I chose a spot in between Hawkeye and Black Widow. 

"Do you want anything to eat?" Ms. Nat asks me. 

"No I'm good, but thanks." I say looking down. 

"P please eat." Peter says giving me a little plate full of strawberrys, blueberries, and kiwi.  He leaves out the part that all ate yesterday was the snadwhich.  I grab a fork and take a strawberry and eat it.  I place back down the fork while Peter sits down next to Mr. Bucky.  He sighs kowning that I won't eat any more and digs into his plate of food. 

"Ok, kids.  Tells us about yourself." Mr. Stark says.

"What specifically?" Peter asks.

"How you grew up, what you do in your free time that kind of things. Petra how about you go  first." I got nervous really quick. 

"I wouldn't like to share about my past but I read, hack, and hang out with these guys." I say leaving out that I am Elemental.  I feel someone trying to read my mind and I glance at Ms. Wanda. 

"Peter?"

"Not much about me  either same as Petra." He says.  Taking a bite out of his food.  Mj and News get asked and they tell them more but I think they were really hoping for Peter and I to share  something.  I catch Ms. Nat glancing at me here and there.  I feel a sharp pain in my leg, which I wince at. 

"You alright?" She asks as a grab where its  hurting.  I nod.  It doesn't feel like a cramp but something else.  I try to figure out what it could  be.  Peter starts to tap on the table. 

"You ok?"

"You realize that there is spy's at this table  right?" I tap back.

"Yes. Is it the chip?" I forgot all about the chip.

"You guys wouldn't happen to have a bathroom near by would you?"

"Yeah I will show you." Ms. Nat offers and I get up and grab my bag. She shows Mr the bathroom and closes the door for me.  I got over to the  toilet and sit down.  I open my bag and take out the kinfe that I brought with me.  I was wearing riped jeans and there was a small hole right where I needed to cut.  I take my knife and carefully make a  small cut.  It hurt like hell.  I plunge my finger into the small wound and dig around for the chip which I find.  I pull it out and smash it with the end of the knife. I hear a knock.

"Petra are you good in there?" Ms. nat asks. 

"Yes.  I'm fine." I say.  I dig through my bag again to find a stitch.  After I get a stitch in I clean up the blood and the chip.  I slip the kinfe back away and walk out of the bathroom.  There was a little blood on my jeans but couldn't see it unless you were looking really  hard at it.  

"Thanks." I say and we head back to the  table.  The plate of fruit that Peter was gone.

"Shall we get started on our tour then." Mr. Stark asks.  Everyone gets up and I start to grab the dishes from the  table.  Someone grabs me and flings me over their shoulder. 

"Put me down." I say trying to wiggle out of their grip. 

" Nope." Says a female voice.  "Now set the dishes down."

"Fine." I say putting  down the  dishes.  We walk around and talk about things.  Who ever was carrying me makes sure that I see everything.  Till we get to the lab were Mr. Stark let's us walk around and see some things. She let's me down and it is Ms. Nat who was carrying me.   Peter and I walk around for a second or two. We find an unsolved equation written on a white board.  I solve it inside my head then grab a marker which Peter does too and we start to slove it.  Once we finished we look to see everyone stairing at us. 

"Sorry." We both say. 

"Its perfectly ok.  I had a hard time sloving it the last few days." Dr. Banner says to us. 

"Why are you guys in high school?" Mr. Stark asks.

"Because we can't test out.  You need parent consent to take the test." I say while I look down. 

"Oh." He says back.  I could see Ms. Nat's face scream with sympathy.  We finish and Mr. Stark hands me back my  things.  We stayed the whole day there. 

Ned and Mj left already and the Avengers let's us stay there for the night even though we said that we had to go home.  We were all sitting on the couch, talking, when I wanted to tell our friends about our day.  I pull out my phone and say hi to the group chat.  Everyone's phone in the room dings or vibrates.  This can't be good. I think to my self

A/n: Hello my lovely friends and  readers.  I  am sorry to say that I won't be able to post as much, as I have been in the  past.  School is about to start and I won't have much time to post.  I will try to get one out every week if not its because I have been really busy. I did start another book so if you want to read that you can.  (Only if you want to not going to put a gun to your head). Thanks for reading and see you in the next  chapter.  😁