Chapter 18

⚠️Tw rape⚠️

"Can I go for a walk?" I ask Mom.

"Yes but be back for dinner." She says to me.  I throw on my shose and head out.  I put in some headphones that I made.  I listen to my favorite playlist and sing along with my music.  I fell some one watching me and I turn around and there is a guy a regular person a few steps behind me.  I think nothing about it and keep walking.  I around the block before someone pushes me into the  alleyway. 

"Let go of me." I yell before he shoves a dry and dirty  rag into my mouth.  He holds my hands and ties them before slaming me into the wall.  I try to wiggle out of his hands which he doesn't let go. He kisses my neck.  He sucks on it till there is a obvious bruise there.  I try to use my powers which I can't for some reason. He reaches under my shirt and plays with my  breast.  I wimmper as he unbottons my pants and he slowly takes them off along with my panties. 

I know what he is going to do.  I start to cry. He grabs my neck which chockes me.  He undoes his own pants before shoving his shaft inside of me.  He shoves his shaft in and out before let's go.  He taakes the ditry and dry rag out of my mouth before he leaves me there in the alleyway.  I slowly put back on my clothes in the dark.  I couldn't find my bra. 

⚠️rape over⚠️ still have a little bit of mention only just the word. 

I walk back to the tower. Everything hurts I can feel the bruise all over me.  I feel  disgusting.  I take the elevator up to the kitchen.  Mom said to be back before dinner which I am but only by two minutes.  I walk into the kitchen and everyone is sitting there except for Peter. 

"I was starting to get worried." Mom says but her voice trails off when she looks at me.  I walk up to her and cling onto her like a kola.  "Sweetheart, what happened?" She asks me.  My mouth is so dry from the rag, I couldn't speak.  She strokes my hair.  I hear Peter's footsteps coming down the stairs. 

"Has anyone seen P?" He starts to asks but then stops when he sees me. I hate when people see me like this.  I start to cry into my Moms shoulder.  Everything hurts and I can't do anything about it.  I think mom is going to kill someone.  I feel someone truing to enter my mind. 

"Only if you and tell Mom." I say to Wanda and I hear moms voice. 

"What happened sweetheart?" She asks me through my mind.  I show here the memory and I think Wanda sees it  too.  She hugs me tight but not on the places where the bruises are.  I continue to cry till everything goes  black.

NATS POV.
She was raped.  She clings onto me like a kola which I am happy that she cames to me.  I feel her breathing level out as she falls asleep on my shoulder.  Wanda leaves the room but cames back with one of her plushies.  She hands the plush to me and I look at her confused. 

"She loves it and I was going to give it to her because we have been sharing a  room." I stand up and move to the couch and set her down. She stirs and I hand her the plush and she calms back  down.  I throw on a blanket for her. 

"Friday will you keep watch for me?"

"I will." Friday responds.  I walk back to the kitchen where everyone is.  Peter has tears in his eyes.  I pull him into a hug. 

"What happened to her?" He asks.  I don't sat anything right away. 

"Let's have something to eat then we'll talk." I say to him and he nods.  We pull apart.  We sit down and eat in total quite the only sound is the sound of silverware hitting plates.  Peter doesn't eat very much but he still eats a little bit of something.  I eat a little bit too and think everyone ate very little to none. 

"Ms.  It appears that Petra is having a nightmare.". I drop my spoon and run into the other room. 

"Petra,Petra wake up honey." She shoots up and hurriedly looks around the  room.  I put my hand on her shoulder and she looks at me and melts into my shoulder once again only this time with a plush in her hands.  "Its ok.  Everything is going to be ok." I say to her and Peter walk in.  He walks up to us and hug Petra and me.  She quickly falls back asleep anf Peter and I walk back into the kitchen. 

"What happened to her?" Steve asks.  I look down and take a deep breath. 

"She was raped." Thats all I say before grabing a cup and filling it with water.  Peter looks at me with teary eyes and understands.  I walk out and place the cup my Petra so when she wakes she can at least drink something. 

I look at her small frame. Tiny and bruised.  Tony and Bruce go to the lab.  Peter goes to the couch where Petra is sleeping and he falls asleep too.  Wanda and Vision clean up dinner and so go their own rooms to do whatever they do.  Steve and Bucky go to the gym for a few hours.  Sam, Clint and I all sit around talking about an up coming  mission.  We all soon go to bed but I can't sleep and all I want to do is kill the man who hurt my daughter.