🦋11.Tailorbird, No way escape🦋

Start from the beginning

Welcome my baby boy. I hope you have become famous as you wished.

Look Vegas I know you are angry. And I know it is my mistake. But it wasn't intentional.

Hmm....How can I believe you?

I will help you solve this problem. I can file a complaint against that bastard and can testify that all you did was to save me.

Ok but what about leaving the party with you in my arms?

You can tell to people that you just wanted to help me

Wanted to help a mere assistant? Nice joke!

Ok you can tell them I pleaded to you to help me

Listen Pete my fans know I won't be involved in matters that don't concern me

What else ideas do you have? If you have just tell me. I can't think of any other.

The only option left is you have to be my boyfriend. Then I can defend my actions.

What? Are you stupid? There is no way I will be acting as your boyfriend!

You don't have to act Pete.... if you wish. Don't forget you own me. For the video.

And you should know one more thing

Pete turned red at Vegas's words. But still, he maintained his posture.

What nonsense are you sprouting?

What should I know more about?

I am one of the partners in the trust which provides money for your mother's medicines. My one word is enough to cancel your application.

What? Are you one of them? No way!

Do you want to proof? I can call Dr.Aran to clear up your doubt.

Ok fine. I'll believe you. Don't cancel my application. I will be your boyfriend. But only till this matter subside.

Good, here is your agreement. Sign it.

Agreement? Are you fucking serious dude?

Yeah. What if you agree now and disagree after some time?

Pete showed his middle finger and started reading the content of the agreement. He knows he has no other way accepting this stupid agreement.

This agreement is made between the promisor Mr.Pete Saengtham and the promisee Mr.Vegas Theerapanyakul.

The promisor agrees to perform all the duties of a boyfriend according to the terms and conditions given by this agreement

Terms and conditions to be followed:

1. The promisor shall accompany the promisee, especially in times of

A) breakfast
B) Lunch
C) Dinner
D) And night

2. The promisor shall allow the promisee to perform his acts of a boyfriend to him like

A) Kissing
B) Smooching
C) Love bites
D) Sex if the promisor agrees

3. The promisor shall not disclose this agreement to the third party without the consent of the promisee.

Hereby the promisor shall pay a sum of 5 Million USD if he is found to be violating any of the terms above.

Signature of the promisor

Signature of the promisee

Pete fumed with anger. He got the same feeling that he got on the first day he met Vegas. That is to pull his peacock crest out of his head.

What nonsense is this? It's literally like selling my body to you.

The first condition given here is i have to stay with you during breakfast, lunch, dinner and sleep time. Why the hell did you leave bath time?

Vegas : Sorry honey, i forgot it. I will add it afterwards.

Hey.....Second condition is ridiculous!. I have to allow you to smooch me, kiss me, bite me? And can have sex if I agree?

Vegas : i thought sex for only once is not enough. So we can do it again if you want.

Shut the fuck up Vegas. And thirdly i have to pay 5 million USD if I violate any of the term above? I can't get that much money even if I sell my body organs idiot. How can I pay you?

That's my plan babe. You have to agree to this agreement or your mother may suffer because of you.

Ok fine. I can sign this agreement but only if you agree to some of the conditions which I say.

Let me listen. What are they?

No.1- I can stay with you all the day for breakfast, lunch and dinner but for sleeping i will sleep only in Lek's room.

What? Lek is staying with us?

Of course dear. No Lek! No Pete!

Hmph! Ok then?

No 2. You can kiss and smooch me but only when we are alone.

Owww then how can I feed my fans with our cute lovely photos?

Pete, you are living every girls and boys dream. Do you know how many wish me to be there in their bed every morning they wake up?

So our photos will atleast help them with their wet dreams.

Fuck

Then what about love bites and sex?

Absolutely NOOOOO

Why? Please Pete,whined Vegas.

No means no. If you are ok with these conditions i can sign otherwise forget about this.

Ok as you wish but don't complain that i didn't stop myself in case you initiate the sex. Like you did in our first time.

Can you please stop talking about it?, Shouted Pete with flushed face.

And number three

Huh...Is there anything more than this?

It is there my dear boyfriend. You gave me three and i will give three.
No.3 - You have to buy me pork curry daily.

Okok i will feed you till your stomach burst

(A.n - Vegas is good husband material.
1) He can satisfy your stomach hunger
2) He can satisfy your bed hunger also😂😂🤣🤣)

Now Vegas has no other way. He was happy that atleast Pete agreed to be his boyfriend. So he has to agree to his conditions.

Fuck you Vegas. Wait till the day I make you a puppet of mine. Then you will dance according to my music.

Pete gave a devish smirk 😈😈

__________________________