🦋9.Sweet Stalker🦋

Start from the beginning

Control your fucking libido Vegas!

So I opened the door making him fall on the ground.

Literally i took another shower to calm myself down.

After two days much to my surprise i saw him again in the park. He was so sad. Tiredness covered his face.

I wanted to approach him. But I hesitated. I didn't know why. So I watched him from some distance.

I called my assistant Kate even if it is her day off, saying that I have an emergency so she immediately rushed to the park.

But to her surprise i asked her to approach Pete and ask him what's wrong.

I heard her cursing me under her breath.

What to do? My love makes not only me crazy but also the people around me.

She did as i said and offered him the job.

The next day when I found he was working in costume department, i rushed to see him. He was standing while watching a gown. So I approached him deliberately to mak e him bump into my chest.

I acted tough.

What if, you make my dress strained?

He was so cute when he answered me.

I think a nut on my brain was on loose that i said,

Mouth has other purposes too dear

Shit!

I thought he is gonna beat the shit out of me but he turned into a strawberry. Jackpot! He is reacting to me. His body does.

What's your name my baby boy?

I even have his ancestors history in my fingertips but still I wanted to play innocent.

Hahaha....He ran off calling me a pervert. Yeah its true when it comes to him.

Days went by. Everyday i went to the set early so I can see my darling. I would watch him the entire day.

I made sure he ate his food by my assistant and i would leave the set only when I made sure he left before me.

One day, my assistant said Pete has to stay late because of work. So I left early as i had a meeting with the director.

After the meeting, I turned again and again in bed, not able to sleep because Pete was going on in my mind.

I have to go back. I have to make sure he went home safely. Because I heard the news where they found a body in the worst way. I don't want anything happen to MY Pete.

So I hurried back to find that old jackass Pai looking at Pete's ass. My blood boiled. I wanted to make him dead. But I can't kill everyone who sees him right? And i am not his boyfriend, to be precise not even his friend.

To him, i am an idiot. That's what he said in car when I asked if he likes that bastard.

Yes I am an idiot but an idiot who is in love with him.

I was happy to see Pete at the wrap party but was sad because it is the last day of our meet.

Fuck why is he going to the bathroom in that state? And why his bastard senior is following him?

Something is wrong. I have to make sure he is safe.

Finally when i was free from the people who always surrounded me, i rushed to the bathroom. But what I saw terrified me.

Pete was lying unconsciously on the floor. And that bastard was trying to remove his shirt.

You little shit! Today is the last day of your life you fucking beast

I pulled him and gave a hard blow.

Think if that punch caused me so much pain...What about the recipient? It might have caused him deformed face.

But still I was not satisfied i climbed upon him and gave him punches non stop. My hands were soon covered with blood.

I myself felt that i might be a psycho. Finally i was stopped by my head bodyguard Nop who was trying to wake up Pete.

Yes, Pete. I have to take care of Pete. I can't be a murderer because of this bastard. I thought to myself.

Take care of this shit. I don't want anyone else to know about it.

Saying to Nop, i left with Pete in my arms by backdoor. I laid him in the bed and removed all clothes except his boxers because it was reeking with alcohol. So i took a towel and washed his entire body.

Then i sat in the nearby sofa and patiently waited for him to wake up. He did. I was happy that he was ok.

But he suddenly started to cry for unknown reason.

Why are you crying?

He poured out to me.

Hushhhh don't cry Pete. He didn't do anything to you. You are safe. Don't worry. Come here.

I invited him for a hug. And he did. After a while he removed himself and stared straight into me. What I didn't expect was he initiating the kiss.

Soon we were under the control of love and lust. I don't wanna talk about the rest.

Because.....Because....I am blushing guys. Pete was a dish made in heaven. And tasted so good.

After our heavy round we slept cuddling up to embrace the warmth emitted from each other . For the last time.