25. Suman-Raavi's unsaid bond

RECAP

Raavi was about to finally tell Shiva about her pregnancy, but coz of nervousness couldn't do so, meanwhile Jagat stops Prafulla from going to Pandya Niwas in the pretext of meeting Raavi and Rishita - Dev lands in a fight coz of Afternoon Fiasco .

...

"Chipkali yeh le......" Shiva entered the room but found Raavi sleeping holding her New Diary. He sighed and put the Glucose near the study table and took the diary from her hands.. he checked Raavi's forehead and found it normal . 

He silently thanked Baba Somnath for Raavi's fast recovery, then only he noticed the bookmarked page of Raavi.. Shiva had the urge to open and read it , but the previous time came flashing in front of his eyes.

"Nahi , Chahe Raavi ne saamne se mujhe yeh Diary padhne ko di thi, pan mein ek hi galti baar baar nahi dohraunga." He kept the Diary in the drawer locking it with Raavi's keys and put the key in Raavi's purse. 

While keeping it back a plastic wrapped thing fell from it. He sighed and kept it inside the cupboard.

He was about to go and sleep with Raavi then only Dhara entered.... "Shi.. Shiva..." He sighed and turned towards her. "Raavi ko tune khichdi khila di hogi, chal tu bhi aaja khaana khaale." Dhara expected Shiva to hug her and she will say him sorry, and let things be normal between her and her 'Baccha' but before that he simply nodded and left the room passing by her.

She sighed and looked at a sleeping Raavi then left the room. 

Dinner time in Pandya Niwas was used to be lively and Happy.. But it would be for the first time where no one was even in a mood to eat. 

The dinner wrapped up quickly and Shiva left the place the earliest.

...

Next Morning

The weather was chilly coz of the whole night drizzles of Rain and Raavi was found to be tightly clutching Shiva while sleeping. She buried her head in his chest and he pulled her closer by her waist.

Shiva slowly opened his eyes as his sleep broke and found Raavi smiling a bit while sleeping. He kissed her forehead and was about to cover them properly with the duvet when his phone rang. 

He checked the caller id and it was 'Gaurav'. Shiva looked at Raavi to make sure she was sleeping in a deep slumber. He slowly removed from her clutch and get up off the bed. 

"Bol, kya khabar mili ?" Shiva asked Gaurav yawning, standing near their room's entrance, "Na hi, na hello, na Good Morning; seedha bol kya khabar mili.." Gaurav said and Shiva could feel his nerves throbbing cause of irritation. "Tu waha pe vacation manane gaya hai jo, hi hello, kitna khaana thusaa , sabka hisaab lun" Gaurav chuckled from the other end and Shiva retorded "Agar kaam ki baat ke liye phone nahi kiya, toh mein rakh raha hun.." But was cut by Gaurav "No no no... Arrey information hai... Ussi ke liye itni subah subah phone kiya meine.." Shiva sighed and asked him "Toh phutega bhi.. ki kya information hai?" 

"So Shiva... mujhe abhi iss vaqt Ambarvadi ke liye niklna parega.." Shiva furrowed his eyebrows and asked "Ambarvadi? Kyun?" 

"Kyunki mujhe khabar mili hai ki Ambarvadi hi woh spot tha jaha accident hua tha... Somnath se zyaada dur bhi nahi hai.." Shiva became elated hearing that finally they got a clue.. "Gadhede, faaltu ki baat karne se achaa yeh bol deta.." 

"Bol deta Shiva... But.." Shiva didn't let him complete and said, "Dekh mein nahi aa paunga waha, Raavi ki tabeeiyat kal bahut kharab hogyi thi.. tujhe hi handle karna parega." Gaurav sulked hearing that and asked "Kya? Raavi partner beemar hai?? Please take care of her ok.. And don't worry , mein bulaane nahi wala tha tumhe.. woh toh bas...." Shiva could sense some issue and asked "Kya woh??"