12. Meet Gaurav

RECAP

"Mein Preg..(Choked voice) Pregnant hun" . She beamed with happiness and went to Shiva's picture hanging on the wall and kissed it. After a minutes of happy tears suddenly she remembered about the second kit. "Arrey dobi, confirmation toh kar le " She did a facepalm and took the second kit. It wouldn't be wrong to say that the land beneath her feet slipped. She said with a shocked voice .

"Negative".

...

"Aise kaise,(sobbing) Ek test mein positive aur dusre mein..." Raavi was disheartened, confused and shocked. 'What is exactly happening with her? One time it feels like she got all the happiness in her life and the other time it feels like , No happiness can stick with her. "Mein hi kyun??" She looked up and questioned this with a sobbing and trembling voice. She was looking both the test kits one by one . Seeing the positive result kit was making her to dream about their future; her & Shiva's Future, but the negative one at once crashes all her daydreams. After a few minutes of silently sitting on the bed, She stood up determinedly.

"Yeh tests false bhi toh hote hai Raavi!" She wiped the tear traces and continued. "Blood test! Reliable and 100% accurate hain. Wahi karwaungi . Woh toh aise confusing answers to nhi dega na. Agar Pregnant hun toh positive , aur agar nhi toh....Huhh(breathes deeply) Negative." Raavi said the last lines with sadness.

"Kya mujhe Shiva se iss bare mein baat karni chahiye? Woh kaise react karega? Kya usse bacche pasand honge? Kya woh abhi itni bari responsibility ke liye ready hoga?" Thousand questions were havocking her mind at the moment. After thinking all the consequences she finally came to conclusion "Nhi! Abhi nhi , pehle mein khud sure ho jaungi uske baad hi Shiva se iss baare mein baat Karungi"

She threw the Negative Test kit in the dustbin but as she was about to throw the Positive one her hands stopped. "Kaash yehi sach hota." She said with a defeated look and thought "Pata nhi iss kit ko phekne ka dil nhi hai, isse kahi rakhdu! Raavi false hopes kyun paalne" Her sane side spoke but her emotional side said "Par agar yeh wala test sahi nikla toh. Ek kaam karti hun abhi isse rakh deti hun fir Blood test mein agar ... Negative (with eyes closed and a sigh) aaya toh fek dungi."

She wrapped the positive kit with a plastic and kept it inside her Mini purse.

Then she went to the kitchen to prepare lunch for Pandya Brothers.

Meanwhile In Pandya Store.

Shiva helped Gautam and was now helping kaka in arranging things when Raavi entered with tiffin. She greeted Kaka & Gautam and gave them their tiffins.

"Tujhe meine aur maa ne mana kiya tha na fir bhi tu kaam karne lag gya." Raavi hummphed and did an angry pout looking at Shiva. He chuckled looking at his cute angry bird wifey. "Ab dabba milega khaane ka ki teri daant se pet bharlun?" Raavi gave the tiffin but questioned "aap sab kaha beithke khaoge? Store toh band hai." Gautam gently smiled and said, "Dukaan ke peeche Godown side mein." Raavi understood and asked "Dhara di kaha hai? mein unke liye bhi Dabba laayi thi. Stall mein bhi nhi dikhi" Raavi said wandering her eyes around in order to find Dhara.

"Arrey woh Hardik aya tha. Usse kuch kaam tha Dhara se toh apne saath Uske ghar leke Gaya hai." Raavi nodded in response and asked "Toh ab Dhara di ke dabbe ka mein kya karun?" Gautam said "Ek kaam kar ghar le jaa. Iske baad woh direct ghar jaayegi khaa legi." Raavi smiled and started moving back.

As she was about to go He tucked her chunni with his bracelet. Gautam & Kaka already left to the warehouse "Shiva kya kar raha hai" She blushed saying that. He came closer to her and back hugged her. Raavi tried to push him away as they were outside the store. He entwined their hands and brought her to a secluded corner. "Pata nhi aaj kal tujhe chodne ka mann hi nhi karta hai" Shiva winked . "Haww , tu toh bara besharam ho gya hai, Mera Bhola sharmata hua TV serial ki bahu wala Pati kaha gya." she said in a dramatic way. "Tujhe mein TV serial ki bahu lagta hun?" Shiva narrowed his eyes and lifted his brow up with a frown. "haa toh tu hoga dusron ke saamne The Chattan Pandya Pann mein Jaanti hun tu hai toh emotional dramatic serial ki bahu hi Mera pyaar Bhola Kaddu." Raavi awwed and pulled his cheeks. Shiva swatted her hands and frowned with an angry pout. "Chal jaa chipkali kahinki , nhi khaana mujhe khaana."