23. Taking care of Raavi

RECAP

Raavi become restless thinking who could have taken her diary.."Mein toh drawer lock karti hun, fir kaise koi bhi...... Oh no!!!" She facepalmed herself and grumpily said "Bhul gayi thi! Last time lock karna hi bhul gayi thi, Hayye Somnath" She got up and went to the door step only to find Krish holding her new diary "Nahi!!!! , agar Krish ne , Shiva ko aur family ko bataane se pehle padh liya toh??

...

She ran towards the door step , stumbling but as she was about to snatch The diary from his hands, Krish turned and saw her . 

"Bhabhi" He smiled "Aap uth gaye...." He hugged Raavi tightly and she too reciprocated his hug. "Baba Somnath ka shukar hai aap theek ho, " He said in a muffled voice. Raavi patted his back "Haa Krishu, dekh ab theek hun main" She patted his shoulders and broke the hug. 

"Krish , yeh Diary...." Krish made an 'I got you face' and said "arrey yeh..Pata hai bhabhi,  aisi meri bhi ek diary Thi.. Pann meine kho di thi! aapke kamre se yeh mila toh dekhne laga tha.." Raavi's eyes widened when he mentioned 'dekhne laga tha' , 

"kyaaaa??? Tune dekhli diary" Raavi's face frowned and she sulked , "Haa toh?"  He replied. 

Raavi went inside her room and Krish helped her to sit on the bed "Kya Krishu, sabse pehle Shiva ko bataani thi na, usse sabse pehle pata chalta toh achaa hota." Krish sheepishly smiled and said "Pann Shiva kaha Diary maintain karta hai, Usse interest nahi hoga yeh sab padhne ka." 

Raavi sulked more and said "Kya bol raha hai tu Krish, Shiva ko sachme, iss bare mein jaan ke bhi koi farak nhi parega" She pouted "Haa, toh usse kyun farak parne laga isse?" Krish added.

Raavi felt sadness coursing through her body once again... "Sachme Shiva meri Pregnancy ke baare mein jaankar bhi react nahi karega?? Kya usse koi farak nahi parega?" 

While she was thinking, then only Her Alter ego once again appeared "Arrey Dobi, ek cheez notice ki tune..." Raavi turned her face to the mirror side where her Alter ego was reflecting "Yeh Krish jo baat baat pe 'Mein chacha banne waala hun' ka Tap recorder on kar deta hai, Aaj ekdum atki hui cassette ke tarah hai, Matlab tu Maa banne waali hai, iske baad bhi isne dhindhora nahi peeta abhi tak! Definitely Garbar che"

That time only she turned around only to find Krish gone & also her diary . "Yeh Krish meri DIary leke kaha bhaag gaya?" Raavi bite her nails and slowly stood up from the bed. She entered the aangan only to find a dead silence.

 "Itna sanata , woh bhi shaam ke samay? Sab abhi tak nahi aaye kya?? Pann mujhe jaha tak yaad hai..." She pressed her temple which was paining from the effect of fever. She found Krish on his cot laying with phone in one hand & her diary on the other.

 "Krish.... " He turned to Raavi "Bhabhi aap yaha rest kyun nah..." But Raavi came to his cot side & snatched the diary from his hand "Bhabhi!!! Diary kyun leli? Meine padhi nahi thi abhi tak" Raavi sighed in relief knowing that Krish didn't read it yet.

 "Haa toh dusron ki personal diary padhte bhi nahi hai Krish! Bad manners" Krish made a pout And said "Bhabhi, please, please Meine aaj tak aise diary padhe nahi hai, please aap toh meri bhabhi ho na, aapki waali padhke idea le lunga, bas 1 entry" He said pointing his index finger. "Pann Krish" But it was too late as Krish snatched the diary from her "Thank you bhabhi , mujhe padhne dene ke liye" 

Raavi closed her eyes thinking that it's over but at that moment only she felt a rough veiny hand , handing her the diary. "Shivaa....." The words automatically escaped her mouth , feeling the familiar 'home like touch' . She opened her eyes and found Shiva glaring at Krish, and Krish avoiding his gaze.