11. Confirmation?

RECAP

"Finally, aaj mein confirmation karke rahungi!" She took her purse & covered her face with a scarf , so that no familiar person sees her.

She went to the nearest medical store and asked for Pregnancy test kit. Little did she know that there was another problem awaiting her.

....

"Fui bhi na, Mujhe inka kuch nhi samajh aata hai, humesha dusron ke fatte pe taang arana hota hai aur apne sar ke saath saath dusron ka bhi dimaag kharab karna hota hai." Anita said irritated. "Ab mujhe fua, apne aur pure ghar ka samman laane bhej diya. Upar se naa bolun toh kahengi, 'ghar pe beithke kya karegi , thoda kam kar le' (mimicking Prafulla) Yeh (holding two big shopping bags) yeh sab thoda hai.. Hmmph. Pehle dekh leti hun list ke hisaab se sara samaan aagya ya kuch bach gya hai" Anita took out her phone and crosschecked the list. "umm, Fui ke sar dard ki dawai , fua ke BP ki dawai theek hai... Paas ke medical store se le lungi" Anita stopped an auto & drove to Medical store.

Meanwhile here Raavi too reached Medical store .

"Dekh le Raavi aas paas koi hain toh nhi na." Raavi checked left , right and sighed in relief.
 As she was about to enter Kanta kaki called her .

"Arrey Raavi beta!" Raavi gulped in nervousness and turned to Kanta Kaki. "Ji kaki" She smiled nervously . "Tu yaha , achaa sun na beta abhi thodi der pehle Suman se baat kar rhi thi toh usne kaha tu bazaar ja rhi hai. Mere liye bazaar se kaddu le aa sakti hai. ab mein toh chale jaati par Ghar mein munna akela hai . Beta aur bahu bahar gye hai...toh"

Raavi muttered in her mind "Jab mera peecha karte karte , ghar se itne dur aa hi gyi thi toh thode aur dur jaakar sabzi mandi bhi chali jaati. Ab inke wajah se sabzi mandi jaakar kaddu khareedun. Hmmph" 

Raavi smiled and said, "Kaki mein chali toh jaati pann, abi abhi maa ka phone aaya tha jaldi se waapis aane ko to mujhe jaana parega bas kuch *Zaroori dawaiyaan* khareedni thi toh" Raavi stopped in 'Toh' and was keenly watching Kanta with big eyes. Kanta too knows Suman is stubborn & when she needs her DIL's no one should disturb them so she shrugged the thought and said "Arrey beta, pehle bolna tha na.. Jaa mein khud hi khareed lungi. Ab itne dur aagyi toh thode dur jaakar Kaddu nhi khareed sakti." Raavi did a 😒 expression and agreed .

After Kanta left she properly covered her face with Dupatta and entered the store. She hesitantly asked the salesman "bhaiyya...woh..mujhe...Do (showing 2 with her fingers) Pregnancy test kit chahiye." The salesman nodded and started searching for Test kit. Raavi was tapping her foot on the floor because of impatience "Thoda jaldi kijiye naa" The shopkeeper finally kept two Test kits on the display table. She gave the money and immediately kept the kits in her mini purse.

As fast as possible she ran from the store. Excitement was making her crazy also nervousness if nshe wasn't pregnant? . She was having mixed emotions at that particular moment. 

"Jaldi ghar pohonch Raavi" While run walking she collided with a person and was about to fall when the said person saved her. "Aap theek toh hai? chot nhi lagi na" Raavi's eyes widened as she recognised the voice. "Anita di" She said in a low voice and gasped. Raavi didn't show her face and bowed down . "Aap theek haina??" Anita asked again with concern . Raavi nodded and came out of her clutch and took an auto to reach Pandya Niwas.

Anita stood there confused but didn't bother much and entered the store. The salesman was having a confused look and was saying "Arrey woh maddam bhi aandhi ke tarha aayi aur toofan ke tarah chali gyi, galti se ek defective piece wala pregnancy kit de diya. " Anita looked outside and sighed.

In Pandya Niwas.

Raavi peeped inside from the door and found the aangan empty. 'Huhh Thank God no one is there'. 

She straight away went to her room and took out the two pregnancy test kits. Her hands shaking and her mind running with numerous emotions at that moment. She pressed her lips and went to the washroom. After a few seconds she came out with the two kits and went to her room and latched the door.

Raavi kept the two kits on the study table and was pacing continuously fidgeting with her dupatta. "Shant reh Raavi, bas thoda sa intezaar uske baad problem solve." 5 minutes passed by pacing around and blabbering. "Raavi himat kar aur dekh le" She went near the Study table with eyes closed. Picked up both the kits and slowly opened her eyes .

First kit was showing 'two lines' . Raavi was dumbstruck. Her breath hitched from her lungs. Those two lines were like her very reason for all the happiness in life. She gasped and kept her hand on her mouth. Tear drops falling continuously. She jumped in joy and twirled holding the kit. She is Pregnant

"Mein Preg..(Choked voice) Pregnant hun" . She beamed with happiness and went to Shiva's picture hanging on the wall and kissed it. After  minutes of happy tears suddenly she remembered about the second kit. "Arrey , Dobi dusra kit toh bhul hi gyi tu khushi ke maare!" . She did a facepalm and took the second kit. It wouldn't be wrong to say that the land beneath her feet slipped. She said with a shocked trembling voice .

"Negative".

...

Lo bhai aaj ke hisse ka kaand complete 😁

And I am actually stressed from the morning for my 12th results so zyaada likhne ka mann nhi kiya🥺 so APOLOGY FOR THE SMALL UPDATE. 🙏

***

DONE FOR THIS PART, NEXT PART WILL COME SOON.... Stay tuned

MISTAKES CAN PE POSSIBLE, DIDN'T PROOFREAD, Ignore grammatical errors...

Achaa laga ho yeh wala part toh do vote & comment...