3. Shiva ka Ped

RECAP

Shiva & Raavi saved from the accident , with slight minor injuries and Shiva took Raavi to a Mango Tree. Raavi demanded Shiva to eat raw mangoes And Shiva went to get it. Meanwhile Raavi was busy in her own thoughts......

......

Tears were still escaping from her doe like eyes as she was thinking or can say overthinking about all the incidents happening with her, for so many days . Also Maasi's revelation & the accident today was like a cherry on top for all her inferiority, insecurity & inner turmoil. She clutched the side branch of the tree & was sobbing thinking if anything happened to Shiva today, how could she ever forgive herself ! That man always tries to protect her and she ? She never ever even understood him. Now also he controlled his anger on her. She saw the rage in his eyes after their small accident , but he didn't scold her? Why , How many layers does this man have? And how many she has to unfold now. But what about her bad omen. She has decided as soon as possible to do something, but what?

Shiva is also not returning... "where is he? Did again something.......... No No No Raavi no negative thoughts for your bhootnath, Please no.. Can't you for once stop your negativity to affect him! You always land up in some trouble and he takes all the troubles on himself." Raavi mentally slapped & cursed herself.

Meanwhile Shiva also returned and climbed the tree in a jiffy & sat beside Raavi. He protectively held her waist & Raavi in reflex kept her head on his shoulder and started sobbing and cursing herself.

When Shiva saw Raavi on the footpath crying he was sure, that something big happened and he immediately needs to talk to her. But the damn accident ! For once he felt like his world was turning upside down. Everything turned blank... even for once he can't think about raavi to land in an accident. All the bad memories form tha Khandahar time or the Bike accident of Raavi came in his mind. Three times , Three times he was on the verge of losing her . Not this time, No way! He remembered all those incidents and fear was gripping his heart & piercing it .

He knew somewhat it was his fault too, but what can he do.. She without listening to anyone was just crossing the road. Dread & panic settled in his heart at that very moment. His mind went blank and he jumped to save her . But Thanks to almighty Baba Somnaath She is safe.

He Thought of being angry on Raavi for pulling such Khatron Ke Khiladi stunts, But then he saw the tears in her soft doe like eyes. Seeing her this vulnerable ached his heart. His eyes also filled with tears. But he maintained to be normal to her so that she could share her pain, inner turmoil and misery to him.

So he took her to his tree! Yes this is his tree , the tree where he shared all his childhood and still sharing all his vulnerable side in his adulthood. Just like Raavi's diary; this tree is like a living diary for him. He is sure the peace which he feels every time he comes and sits here , Raavi will also feel the same peace and will surely pour her trouble to him. He is adamant to know what is exactly affecting his Phoolkumari so so much.

He gently stroked Raavi's hair and Raavi clutched his shirt tightly and started murmuring something in her broken and feeble voice. They sat there like that for a few more minutes than Shiva gently made her look to him. He cupped her cheeks and brushed those tear traces from his thumb. He didn't asked her anything but just simply took out a small raw mango , peeled the cover and then handed it to Raavi. Seeing those tempting raw mangoes Raavi for once forgot about her pain and took it and started devouring the tangy raw mangoes. The tanginess made he eyes scrunched up and she made a "ttak" sound . Seeing those childish antics of Raavi ; Shiva couldn't stop but just admire her .

Raavi while eating asked Shiva "Mere liye toh le aaya khud ke liye nhi laaya kya?? To this Shiva nodded in a no and took out another mango and peeled it. Raavi continued , "Pata hai Shiva waise toh mujhe Kacchi kerriya , Laal mirchi powder ke saath bahut achi lagti hai , pan aaj na aise bhi achhi lag rhi hai." Shiva just shook his head and pulled out a red chilli powder packet from his pocket. "Le yeh le teri laal mirchi, Pata tha mujhe , tu jo pakke hue Aam bhi laal mirchi ke saath khaati hai, woh kache aam toh Khaayegi hi na." Saying so Shiva tore the packet and poured some red chilli on Raavi's mango and some on his mango.

Raavi was about to take the bite of the mango with her favorite red chilli, but The smell of red chilli mixed with the Mango wasn't feeling that good, maybe her olfactory sensors are weak nowadays. She took a bite but felt it almost awful. She felt like bile rising up and nauseous. She coughed hardly. Shiva who just took one bite of the mango become panicked . He patted Raavi's back with one hand and supported her front from his elbow so that she doesn't fall from the tree.

"Paani, (cough) Shiva Paa...Ni (cough)"

Shiva managed to get her down from the tree , with utmost care and protection. He made her lie on the shade of the tree and was searching for any source of water. He was constantly rubbing her hands & fanning her so that she stops coughing. Tear drops started forming in Shiva's eyes seeing his Phoolkumari in such a state.

"Raavi bas 2 minute de mujhe, mein jaldi kahi se paani leke aata hun. Idhar hi beithna , samjhi , Kahi mat jaana. Theek hai abhi aata hun" saying so Shiva ran to the nearest shop he could find to fetch some water.

Raavi fanned herself from her Dupatta and Finally thought maybe puking could help her. She tried to vomit but that was also not happening. Her throat was just burning like someone poured some acid on it. Damn her stupidity! "Dobi, Khaali pet itne kache aam khaayegi woh bhi mirchi lagaake toh acidity hogi hi na!"

Raavi roamed around the place fanning herself with dupatta and she could feel some sort of familiarity here. She again tried to recall this place but failed. In the meantime Shiva came to her and gave her a water bottle to drink. She gulped the whole water in the bottle in a go . "aaram se chipkali, tera pet chipkali jitna chota hai, usme ek saath itne paani ki jagah nhi hogi." he chuckled while saying. She pouted in response.

He made her and himself comfortable in the shed of the tree and genuinely asked her "Tu theek hai na ab. Agar tabiyat theek nhi lag rhi hai toh chal , Ghar chalte hai."
"Nahi Shiva mujhe ghar nhi jaana hai" Raavi immediately answered.

Shiva thought maybe it's the correct time to ask her about her problems.
"Dekh Raavi, pati hun main tera, dukh-sukh har ghadi mein tera saath nibhaane ki kasam khaayi hai meine, Please mujhe bata tujhe kya huwa hai? kyun tu mujhse , Humare parivaar se katt ti jaa rhi hai dur hoti jaa rhi hai. Humesha khoyi khoyi si rehti hai. Aur aaj toh tujhe meine rota hue bhi dekha."
Saying the last line his eyes became mist .

"tujhe yun iss tarah Maayus , dukhi nhi dekh sakta mein , isiliye tera itna khatarnak stunt pull karne ke baad bhi tujhe apne ped ke paas leke aaya naaki daanta! Please bol na Chipkali kya baat hai?"

"Tera ped??" realisation dawned Raavi, Yes that was Shiva's tree where he always comes and sits to find peace and shares his problem . "Kya mujhe bhi Shiva ki baat maanke yaha apna dard Shiva se share karna chahiye. Apne iss takleef ke wajah se mein Shiva ko toh takleef nhi de sakti na, Par...."

WHAT WILL RAAVI DO NOW? WILL SHE APPLY SHIVA'S ADVICE TO POUR HER FEELINGS , OR WILL SHE STOP HERSELF & DISTANT HERSELF FROM SHIVA & HER FAMILY........

******

DONE FOR THIS PART, NEXT PART WILL COME SOON.... Stay tuned 

MISTAKES CAN PE POSSIBLE, DIDN'T PROOFREAD , ignore grammatical errors .

Achaa laga yeh wala part toh do vote & comment.