A/N

HELLO EVERYONE !!!!!

im back o(〃^▽^〃)o and with a new story too.

First things first, I wanna say thank you to whoever that read my previous books, Baby Angel and Starlight. I'm very beyond thankful for it and I really appreciate your every reads, votes and comments so thank you very much.

Secondly, I have a Jaehyun ff that I decided to discontinue because I dont have any motivations to finish it anymore o(╥﹏╥)o and i find it very hard to continue now so I hope you understand.

Thirdly, If any of you are reading or have been waiting for my other Baby Angel book, please look forward for any announcements on that book cause I think I have come to a decision if I'm what I'm gonna do next.

Fourth, If any of you are watching animes, please lets be friends!
ヽ(^。^)丿im currently writing a Fushiguro Toji story so I would really like to know if you guys want to read.

Lastly, Welcome to my new book !!! Its a Jeong Yunho story, he's from ATEEZ if youre not familiar with him. I hope you will love and read this book just as you did on my previous books. Just a reminder that this is fiction okay? Some of the points here arent really that realistic so please bare with me, I really tried making it realistic though so no hateful comments or anything. I'm open to any suggestions though.

The Prologue isnt that perfect of a chapter, so feel free to point out any mistakes!

Also this isnt gonna be a long story, just a heads up but I really hope that you'll enjoy it as much as I do writing it.

P.S. I know the cover of the book looks so common but I swear I'll change it soon, thats only temporary T_T

Dont be a ghost reader, vote and comment ! ~(^◇^)/

Follow and talk to me on :
Tumblr - perksofzen
Twitter - karumicola/kuromirin and darlingsuzue (all three are my accounts)
Instagram - perks_eos