• MAMA 2019 •

The camera filmed the girl quietly as she was getting her make up done infront of the mirror while her eyes are dropping open and close, head swaying back and forth also

Then the door of their waiting room suddenly opened as Jungwon went in with bags off snacks and some trays of coffee before putting it on the table.

"You guys eat for awhile", Jungwon kindly said to the staffs making them nod and bow at him.

Jungwon then took out the large iced american out of the tray before approaching the young girl who keeps falling asleep while one of the stylist have her hand under Rian's chin to keep her head still.

Jungwon cant help but smile at the young girl before tapping her shoulders softly.

"Seeunie wake up", Jungwon called softly as Rian hummed, "I brought your coffee".

Upon hearing the coffee word, Rian immediately opened her eyes as Jungwon gave her the coffee.

"Thank you", Rian said as Jungwon hummed in response before the young girl turned her head to the side to thank the stylist who held her head still making the stylist to smile at her and pinch her cheeks softly.

CUT

"Im now dressed", Rian exclaimed brightly before twirling around and letting out a laugh.

Getting dizzy for a bit, Rian stopped to get stance back before fixing her hair and looked at the camera.

"Do I look good?", Rian asked the camera while blinking prettily making her laugh shyly after.

The camera then nodded making her blush and hide her face with both of her hands.

"Dont lie", Rian said, playfully glaring at the cameraman.

"We're not lying", the camera man chuckled referring to him and Cheshires.

"Thank you", Rian then bowed with a bright smile.

CUT

"Are you nervous?", the camera man asked as the girl as she looked the stage while putting on her ear piece.

"Hmm no not really", Rian hummed before facing the camera, "Ive been doing this for years so Im pretty much used to it but its just that..."

The girl stopped talking for a moment to wave at her dancers who is now getting ready also.

"Ne those are my friends", Rian grinned before winking at them, "Anyways this MAMA stage this year is quite intense so I think thats why Im pretty much feeling butterflies in my tummy right now".

Rian chuckled at her statement as successfully put her earpiece now before grinning at the camera, "But of course, by the energy of Cheshire, I'll be able to pull this off because of you guys"

The girl then blew a kiss to the camera before raising her arms to make a heart with a bright smile.

CUT

The girl screamed happily as soon as she and dancers got off of the stage after performing successfully before all of them started to jump up and down.

"WE DID IT", Rian cheered making them cheer loudly after.

Then the leader of her dancers motioned for them to form a circle before wrapping an arm around each other.

"HO HO HO HO HO", they started chanting excitedly as they moved from side to side before everyone got quiet waiting for the girl.

"TO WONDERLAND".

CUT

Rian clapped her hands before looking at the two trophies that she is holding right now.

"My Cheshires", Rian trailed as she continued to stare at her awards with a smile before she looked at the camera and glanced at her team behind it, "Without you I wouldn't have this, you guys are my everything. Thank you so much for giving me this awards. I would like to thank my team also, Wonderland for helping me on every comeback and schedules that I have. I would also like to thank our ceo, my fellow writers, producers, I owe you guys a lot and Im so sorry for being a burden at times. We have our hardships but I believe that trust, hope and faith always helps us out so keep believing".

"This awards belongs to you guys too, this is not just mine but this is yours too. My Cheshires, youre my world and everything so thank you so much".

ENDCUT

BONUS VIDEO FROM A FANSITE

Rian bopped her head to the music as soon as Ateez started performing. Scrunching up her nose, she expressed her amusement as she continued bopping her head to the song.

Soon enough, Rian was seen singing along to Wonderland as her eyes focused on ATEEZ who is dancing energetically.

Then all of the sudden, the camera turned to her startling her when she saw her face on the big screen making her to wink before she laughed softly before she excitedly vibed to ATEEZ'S remix song.

A/N :

Hello everyone!
First of all, I'm sorry for the late update. It was our exam week last week so it was quite hectic ╥﹏╥
but here it is finally so I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Some notes for this chapter :

• Rian's staffs have a name which they are called Wonderland, they all also use it whenever they chant before performing.

• This chapter isnt edited so it'll be appreciated if you point out some mistakes !

Thank you for reading and dont forget to vote and comment !
o(〃^▽^〃)o