Prologue

"Angel, are you sure you can buy the bread?", the woman said while bending down on her height to look at the small kid infront of her

The kid then nodded while smiling brightly making the woman to smile before giving her the money.

"Thank you", the kid mumbled, bowing while she takes the money in her small hands.

"Be careful okay?", the woman said cupping the side of the kid's face, leaning down to press a kiss on her head, "Dont talk to stangers".

The kid nodded her head vigorously before turning her back to walk on the bread store's direction, but not before waving at her mom making her mom laugh softly and waved back.

It was a sunny morning for the family and they're actually in a trip together right now. The mom wanted to take the little angel out for awhile to show her places in Korea and looking at her right now, its so far so good.

They decided to take the little angel out of their hometown to make her familiarize the places out of it and it turns out, the little angel likes travelling.

The 5 year old angel skipped on the sidewalk happily as the breeze hits her face making her giggle here and then. The people who is walking by finds the little angel adorable who is minding he world in her little bubble.

When the little angel saw plants near the other sidewalk, she easily crossed the road to see small flowers making her eyes twinkle.

The town that they visited isnt really that packed because the other side of the town is like a country side and the mom picked a place near to it where you can see mountains from afar so not many cars are really around.

The little angel then gasped when she saw a lady bug on one of a flowers. She then crouched to take a closer look to it before smiling when she saw it up close.

She raised her small hands and eventually waved at the ladybug before tilting her head to the side as she thought of something.

I wanna touch it.

"Im... I—Im not gonna hurt you", she whispered as she neared her finger to the bug but unfortunately, the lady bug flew making the angel to shriek a little.

She stood up as she started to follow it with her small little legs, her dress flowing beautifully with her but then the ladybug took a turn near the river making the angel to stop.

She pouted sadly as she looked at the lady bug that stayed on a spot for awhile, looking like its looking at her.

"Bye bye Ms. Ladybug", she muttered before the ladybug completely flew away and went far to the plants ahead near the river.

The little angel sighed before turning around to see where she is standing. She stood there mindlessly for a good minute, just looking left and right while fiddling with the money in her hands before she widened her eyes, realizing she lost her trail on the bread truck that they saw earlier.