• What's In Rian's Bag •

"Hello, its Rian here", Rian grinned and waved at the camera that is infront of her, "And Im sitting on the floor of my practice room"

The girl nodded her head before looking around the lone room, only the lights above her are on and the rest are off, making it look like a little creepy.

Finding the situation funny, Rian lets out a laugh before covering her face with her hands, feeling shy now.

"I know this is a little sudden but Im bored and I just got back from The Music Show", Rian then started to explain what she's doing before she took her bag from behing her, "So Im doing a little video".

The girl then did her little dancey dance with her bag before letting out a small laugh and puts down her bag on the floor.

"Okay so whats in my bag?", Rian hummed, patting her bag sweetly before opening it, "Fun fact, Im sure most of you guys knows this already. This bag was given to me by my parents when I started training".

Rian smiled at the camera as she tells the story before glancing at her bag, "So it means that ever since I debuted, this bag has always been with me".

Patting it again, Rian then start to rummage through it, "Okay anyways, firstly the most important thing in here is my powerbank".

Taking it in her hands, Rian's eyes twinkled while staring at it, "Doyoung Oppa actually bought it for me".

The girl then showed the powerbank to the camera and proudly showing the diy stickers that she designed herself.

"You guys know that I have 2 phones right? For personal and work so I really need this powerbank considering also that I use my phones a lot", Rian cheekily grinned before gently putting it down on the floor, "Before he actually gave it to me, I already have one, the Winnie The Pooh designed one but he still decided to buy me another. The old powerbanks serves as my back up if ever my new one breaks or something".

Rian proceeded to look at her bag after talking before taking out a shirt inside, "Its my extra shirt and its a graphic tee".

Unfolding it, she showed it to camera before the cloth accidentally hits her face making her laugh before she blew out some air.

"I always carry extra shirts with me cause I sweat a lot and if i sweat a lot, it affects my back and leads me to be sick so I have to be extra careful", Rian explained before starting to fold it back, "That's why I always bring extra clothes".

After putting it on her thigh to avoid the shirt being dirty, the girl hummed as she took out her pouch out of her bag.

"Im not gonna open it cause it's really stuffs and I dont want to ruin it", Rian said before letting out a shy laugh, "but uh its my necessity kit, powder, perfume, lip balm and many others".

Noticing how full it is, Rian huffed softly before putting it down on the floor.

"I need to rearrange it soon cause it looks really full and messy", Rian dramatically cried before chuckling softly.

Then snaking her hand inside, she taps her bag to find a thing that she'll take out next but the door suddenly opened making her freeze.

"What are you doing?", her manager, Jungwon stopped midway and looked at the young girl who is sitting on the floor.

"Uh filming?", Rian blinked.

Jungwon squinted his eyes and furrowed his brows to remember anything from his book of plans,"Im pretty sure you don't have any filming schedule tonight".

"Its a sudden filming", Rian shrugged making Jungwon to look at her with an amused gaze.

"Okay kid, I'll be here", Jungwon chuckled pointing at a chair near the long table at the back of the room.

Rian nodded before grinning at her and turning back to the camera.

"Its Jungwon oppa", Rian playfully winked making Jungwon to roll his eyes and laugh softly.

Continuing to tap her bag, Rian furrowed her brows when she felt a long box on her bag making her to take it out immediately.

"What is this doing here?", Rian lets out a laugh of disbelief when she saw her friends Harry Potter wand, "Its not mine, its my friends".

"Why is he so reckless with his things?", Rian mumbled as she placed it aside before giving the camera a grin.

"Okay next", Rian called joyfully before taking out her precious journal, "and this is a well known thing between my fans".

Opening it softly, the girl smiled seeing her written lyrics inside before flipping it softly, to examine everything.

"I write everything in here, doodles, lyrics and everything", Rian informed before closing it and bringing it to her lips to kiss it making Jungwon to chuckle at the girl.

After introducing it, Rian carefully puts the journal down on the floor beside her before grabbing her bag to look closely inside.

"Ah, my metal straw", Rian happily said before taking out the small long sack pouch where her metal straw is, "Whenever I go out, I dont really use plastic straws so I decided that I'll buy the metal ones".

She waved it to the camera for a few seconds before putting it on top of her journal, "I actually have a lot of these straws and its very convenient so I really like it".

"Okay next, my hair brush", Rian took out her hair brush before brushing it on her hair, "Im really obsessed with taking care of my hair, you guys know that right? Hair brush is really the thing that i cant live without, to be honest i have a lot of hair accessories in my dorm".

Rian grinned happily thinking about her pretty hair accessories making Jungwon to smile softly at her knowing that Rian really takes care of them really carefully.

"And lastly I think", Rian hummed after placing down her brush, "Baby Wipes, tissue and some medicine".

All holding in her hands, Rian showed it to the camera with a knowing smile.

"You guys must have all of this cause this will really help you in times that you need it", Rian said while motioning to the things that she is holding before placing it down.

"Thats all everyone, I dont have a lot of things in my bag", Rian said before grabbing the keychains that is hanging on the zipper, "All these chains, given by ChenJi in NCT and some of them are brought by me".

Rian moved the bag closer to the camera to show the keychains with the smile.

"Thank you for watching, I hope you enjoyed all that even though its probably boring", Rian laughed, covering her mouth with her hand before waving happily.

"I'll see you soon Cheshires, love lots."

Dont be a ghost reader !!
Vote and Comment ヽ(^。^)丿