3

September 2019

September 2019

"He's a friend", Rian said making Rumi, her stylist to giggle.

Upon seeing her stylist's reaction, Rian huffed blowing some stray hair out of her face before seeing her manager, Jungwon walking towards them with a box of donuts.

"Can you tell her that he is just a friend? and not anything else", Rian pouted while looking at Jungwon as the man just looked at them in confusion.

He soon then opened the box for Rian to take some donut before he widened his eyes, realizing who Rian is talking about.

"I mean I dont know Ri", Jungwon shrugged making her groan and Rumi to grin.

Setting a bunch of hair to the side, Rumi dipped the brush to the pink dye before painting it on the younger one's hair.

"Think about it Rian, everytime you see him or with him, one of the members are always with you guys", Rumi stated continuing to dye the hair, "Especially Wooyoung, that boy is literally glued to you".

Rian chuckled at that while biting at her donut before huffing again at Rumi's first statement as Jungwon pulled a near chair and placed it beside the two women and sat down on it.

"It was literally shocking to see you out with him alone", Jungwon added too, throwing a  mischievous wink at Rumi who grinned.

"There's nothing wrong with going out with a friend though right?", Rian said before clicking her finger, "I always go out with Doyoung Oppa, and alone too".

Rumi rolled her eyes knowing Rian is literally missing the point of everything, its clear that the younger is very dense.

"He's different", Jungwon said before picking up a donut from the box that he placed on his lap.

"How???", Rian exclaimed making Rumi to chuckle.

"Oh you'll know", Jungwon shrugged before biting on his donut cause Rian to slumped on her hair.

"But remember Rian, you still need to be careful on who you go out with especially if its only you and someone", Jungwon added also making the younger to nod, understanding where he is coming from.

Rian pursed her lips before sighing softly and continued to eat her donut while the two older just smiled sadly at her.

They both know that sometimes the younger wants to live her life to the fullest, of course she is right now. She's definitely happy right now, with her family, friends and fans support.

But she just wished that people would leave her alone when it comes to her personal life and give her privacy cause wherever she is, cameras are always on her.

2 weeks after

Rian laughed while clutching her bunny plushie, and her music notepad beside her as Kwangsoo got his penalty again on Running man after theyve done all of the missions for the week making tears form on Rian's eyes from laughing.