4

January 2020

It was a midday in the dorm of ATEEZ and everyone is just lounging around, some are lazing off too. For example, we have Hongjoong who finally came home last night and started to rest in their room with Seonghwa

Yeosang is out with some friends and San is laying around in Yunho's bed, wrapped in his blanket with Mingi playing some games on the table.

While Yunho and Jongho are in the living room, Jongho is actually asleep on the other couch and Yunho is on his phone.

Wooyoung just came out of his room when he realized what state his members are in right now and it made him smile.

It was finally their rest day.

Scanning his eyes on the living room, he spotted Jongho who shifted in his position before he saw Yunho looking so focused on his phone while laughing brightly.

It made Wooyoung wonder and tilted his head to the side. He knows that its easy to make Yunho happy, like easy to make him laugh but he never saw Yunho smiling so brightly infront of his phone except if he is watching some movie or playing games.

Sure, Yunho does smile a lot but sometimes he does this thing when he's very happy. He bites his lip while the sides of his eyes crinkles more than the usual as he smiles and becomes very secluded in his own bubble.

So to test or even ask Yunho whats up, Wooyoung slowly neared him and crept quietly beside him. He pursed his lips as he softly sat on the couch before leaning to Yunho.

"Who are you texting?", Wooyoung said, quite loudly before raising a brow when Yunho jumped.

Placing a hand on his chest, Yunho looked at the younger with wide eyes.

"Shit, you scared me", Yunho said making Wooyoung to furrow his brows.

"You dont get scared", Wooyoung stated while looking at him weirdly.

And that is true, it will literally take time for Yunho to be scared or for you to scare him.

He's literally a big human shield as San said whenever they watch horror movies at every Saturday.

"Well I get scared now", Yunho huffed making Wooyoung to laugh at him incredulously.

Then the older smoothly exited the app that he was using after Wooyoung scared him and entered Youtube where a video of animals are at pause.

"So what were you doing anyways?", Wooyoung asked, starting his plan to question Yunho's weird behavior.

He probably needs to outsmart Yunho first.

"Just watching videos", Yunho shrugged as he played the animal videos.

Wooyoung hummed with a small smirk as he eyed Yunho's phone while he chuckled a little. He definitely knows that the older is lying considering he literally saw Yunho exited the messaging app.

Yeah, Yunho isnt that slicked right now.

Adverting his eyes to Yunho's face, he observed him very well. He knows that Yunho is good at his expressions and how he controls his emotions to hide it well. Its one of the things that he envied sometimes from Yunho.

Wooyoung pouted a little when he saw how relaxed Yunho's face right now making him sigh hopelessly on the side.

He missed how Yunho's right knee kept bouncing though.

"Do you know what I noticed in the past few weeks?", Wooyoung asked, deciding to change his tactics.

It made Yunho to look at him with a questioning gaze.