Rian

Rian is a singer- songwriter, composer and actor under SM Entertainment.

Stage Name : RianBirth Name : Chae SeeunKorean Name : Chae SeeunBirthday : October 31, 2001Zodiac : Height : 172 cmInstagram : rian_xx

Stage Name : Rian
Birth Name : Chae Seeun
Korean Name : Chae Seeun
Birthday : October 31, 2001
Zodiac :
Height : 172 cm
Instagram : rian_xx

Fandom name : ( light in french )
Fandom color : ( varies to the comeback )

Things you should know about Rian —

• Rian is adopted by the Chae Family.

• Chae Jikyun, her adopted father is a well known media producer while her mother, Chae Hyorin is the Chief of Anaesthesiology in Seoul's biggest hospital.

• Rian also has 3 other sisters, the oldest is Chae Hakyung is a professional forecasting director. Chae Hwayoung who is still in school and their youngest, Chae Aeum.

• Rian's real mom is actually a good friend of Hyorin. Then when she gave birth to Rian, she unfortunately lost a lot of blood causing the doctors to announced that she is dying so for her last wish, she asked Hyorin to take care of Rian.

• Her real mother gave her two names and Hyorin kept it that way to honor her close friend, and to let Rian know that she's always with her despite her being not here physically anymore.

• Rian made her debut on December 12,  2014 at the age of 13.

• but because she was too young, Mrs. Chae only wanted her to release a song before putting her on stage.

• Officially, Rian made her debut at May 12, 2015.

• She debuted her acting career as a child actress at April 8, 2010.

• Despite her debuting at 9, Mrs. Chae still wants her to enjoy her angel's childhood so they both comprised that in a year, Rian will only make 2-4 acting/ commercial gigs.

• Rian is the first Korean act that made multiple #1's at the age of 17.

• She's also the first Korean Act to perform at a multiple American shows.

• Got invited to Grammy's back in 2019 but she declined cause didnt want to miss her day out with her family.

• Her first english album at 18 got 3 nominations in Grammy's.

• At the age of 17, her songs started to chart in Billboard all the time whenever she releases some songs.

• When she turned 18, she is one of the youngest copyrighted artist in KOMCA.

• At 18, she became one of the ambassadors of UNICEF.

• and when she turned 18, she also is the ambassador of multiple clothing brands.