1

November 2017

November 2017

"Aish where is that kid?", a not so tall guy with a bonnet said before checking the time on his phone.

"Yeosang-ah, did Wooyoung tell you where is he going?", a guy with a very very black hair wearing a black shirt said beside the guy with a bonnet on.

"I dont know hyung, he just said that we should wait here", Yeosang replied with a shrug.

"ITS GETTING SO COLD", a guy with a very deep voice yelled making the guy who asked Yeosang to shush him quickly, reminding him that its midnight already.

"I swear to god, if he brought us here and just left Im really making him clean the whole dorm", the guy with a bonnet said again.

The others snickered, already imagining Wooyoung while cleaning the whole dorm. They can already hear Wooyoung's whines and groans.

"Hongjoong hyung, you should spank him later", a guy said with a very thick jacket on him said while clouds of smoke appeared infront of him after he spoke because of the cold.

"I will really", Hongjoong scoffed while fixing his bonnet.

The guy with the black shirt checked his phone to check the time before he sighed when he saw that its almost 1 am already and theyre still here in the park because of Wooyoung.

"Seongwa hyung, stop sighing you look like an old man", a small guy wrapped around in a very tall guy's arms said with a cheeky smile making Seonghwa to chuckle at him.

Just what did Wooyoung get on the convenience store for him to take so long?

"Maybe he got mauled on the way here", the guy in a thick jacket thought making the guy with a deep voice chuckle.

"Oh yeah? By a what? A cat?", the deep voice guy cackled.

"Jongho, Mingi", Yeosang scolded the both of them, "You cant say things like that".

"Mianhe hyung, Im joking", Jongho chuckled while having the most beautiful smile on his face that Yeosang just huffed at them.

"Why exactly are we here?", Seonghwa asked as the 8 of them arrived at the park where some people is still around.

"Just because", Wooyoung grinned, entangling himself from Mingi who whined from the lack of warmth now.

"You know we still have practice tomorrow right? And its like midnight now", Hongjoong stared at Wooyoung who kept staring at the convenience store near the park.

Wooyoung waved him off before saying, "I know hyung but I just need you guys to stay put for awhile".

"Why— YAH JUNG WOOYOUNG", Hongjoing yelled when the boy suddenly took off and ran to the convenience store.

"IM GONNA GET SOMEONE", Wooyoung yelled but it barely reached the members.

"Im getting tired, yuyu", the small boy pouted while looking up at the person who is currently giving him warmth.