2

October 2018

October 2018

Rian grinned sheepishly at the back of the audience when the boys waved happily at the people while going down the stage, the end of the show that they happily enjoyed.

She can see the joy and success in each of their faces making her heart fill with warmth and happiness. She knows that they deserved to debut, ever since they met, Rian saw everything in her eyes. She was there on their hardships, she was there as they enjoy their practices, she was there when they were making decisions and she was also there when the boys succeeded on the first step on debuting.

Its all of their passion and now theyre ready to show it to the world too.

A hand touched Rian's elbow making her to look at the side and saw her guard motioning for her to go to the back stage already.

Rian nodded her head thankfully with a smile as they started to escort her out of the audience and led her to the back stage.

The girl can still hear the screams from the inside making her smile and remember when she debuted also.

I wonder what the boys are feeling right now? They must feel very happy and proud.

And before she knows it, Rian can also hear the boys voices and cheers as they celebrated their debut with their team.

So carefully, Rian walked softly to not let her face be seen yet as the boys continued to talk to each other joyously ,not believing that they debuted already.

As she tiptoed behind them, some staffs already spotted her making them to widen their eyes in surprise as she quickly told them to be quiet for awhile.

"I feel so good right now", Hongjoong giddily said as he rubbed a hand on his chest, the adrenaline still there.

"We made it", Mingi exclaimed happily making San to pull him into a hug again.

Rian smiled again before she tiptoed behind the tallest of them, with his big form she really couldnt be seen so she picked him.

"What food should we buy later?", Wooyoung then suddenly asked with a very happy expression on his face.

"CHICKEN" "MEAT" Both Yeosang and San yelled happily.

Rian grinned.

"Then shall we eat?", Rian spoke popping her head out behind Yunho.

All members jumped seeing her head while Yunho turned his head around, completely unfazed but his face and his eyes showed that he's surprised that she's here.

"HOLY — where did you come from?", Hongjoong exclaimed, his eyes widening while Seonghwa frowned, eyes tearing up seeing one of his best friends and idol is here.

Rian then just shrugged cheekily before Yunho lets out a big laugh and wrapped his arms around her small frame to hug her.

Wooyoung's lips wobbled seeing his bestest friend starting to congratulate his fellow members while still wrapped in Yunho's arms.

Wooyoung's head went crazy as he recalls his dreams and wishes for him and his best friend.

I wish to stand next to Rian on stage.

I wish to dance with her on stage.

Those were the two main wishes that he wanted to achieve and now he's so close on reaching them.

"Youngie", Rian cooed, her lips pouting when she saw her best friend starting to cry quietly.

With a pat on her head, Yunho unwrapped his arms around her before she made his way to Wooyoung and wrap him in a big hug.

"Im so proud of you, Wooyoung", Rian quietly said while looking at him as he nodded his head in thank you, not really trusting his voice right now.

It made Rian smile making her lean in to press a kiss on his cheek, "I love you so much, Woo".

With that Wooyoung cried more harder making the people around them to coo and tease him at the same time as he buried his face on the girl's hair while still crying causing the girl to laugh softly.

A/N :

Hello everyone !! short and a little timeskip episod for today but I hope youre enjoying it.
Always remember to keep safe and may you enjoy your Halloween !

Dont be a ghost reader !
Vote and comment o(〃^▽^〃)o

Not edited.