Rian Facts

• Rian can speak 9 different languages.
   ( Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese, French, Russian, German, Romanian, Spanish )
   According to her, she knows a little bit of Latin but not really fluent so she really doesn't include Latin sometimes.

• when she speaks English, her accent becomes very thick and sometimes, it sounds very british.

• all of her sisters can speak different languages too because of her, considering when she was young and until now, she teaches them or somehow, they picked it up whenever she speaks a different language.

• Rian and ATEEZ Wooyoung are childhood bestfriends. Rian really doesn't like to talk about her childhood so no one really knows how they both met but despite that, both often talks about each other.

• Rian has 13 piercings in her ear, 6 on the left and 7 on the right.

• She also has a colored tattoo on her left shoulder, a sky blue butterfly with small little pink petals and some leaves following it. On her right shoulder to the top of her arm, some colored flowers in any variations can be seen and on her right arm just below the flowers, there's five white butterflies wrapped around her arm.

• Rian chose colored tattoos cause theyre very pretty to look at and because if you look at it in the distance, its not that visible.

• Rian have freckles on her back and her cheeks.

• Rian only often makes friends that ATEEZ, IU, Running Man members, NCT Doyoung, SHINEE Minho, AESPA Karina and MONTA X Jooheon, HyungWon are her only circle of friends.

• Of course she knows a lot of idols, but to her she cant really consider them as friends that they can just go to her house that her parents stay in without saying anything to her or visit her in her apartment without consulting her at first.

• Stray Kids Han and Seventeen Dino have mentioned that Rian is their ideal type.

• Among the newer groups that debuted, most says that Rian is their role model or ideal type.

• Back in 2018, Ariana Grande and Rian met for the first time after Ariana noticed her back in 2017.

• According to Rian herself, her strongest suit is her dancing.

• Appeared in Produce a lot of times as a mentor.

• IKON BI and Bobby is her biggest fan on her rap.

• Rian also goes to SOPA, despite her debuting already she told her mom that she still wants to go to high school so they enrolled her to SOPA.

• According to her, she's very impulsive and indecisive on things most of the time.

• Rian loves to sing Cant Help Falling In Love by Elvis anywhere.

• Rian doesnt eat vegatables not unless if Wooyoung eats it with her.

• Rian doesn't have any personal accounts, she has Instagram but she only post something if its about music, an upcoming movie or her shoots but she never post any personal stuffs.

• yes she's one of those celebrities who doesnt use social apps except for work. She uses stories sometimes though but most of the time, its only her in the stylist's seat getting her makeup, her clothes and hair getting done.

Tbc.........

Not edited.