Chapter 11

Niall’s POV

“AMNESIA?”, Louis shouted. His voice echoed the empty hallway. “Yes. Good news is, that its temporary. Bad news, it may take awhile for her to regain her memories.”, the doctor explained. She doesn’t remember anything, and it was all Holly’s fault. I had called and texted her a million times, but she never replied. Holly was on the run because she knew what she did was absolutely out of line. I couldn’t help but think this was all my fault to begin with.

We were all hanging around outside, Louis was a major wreck. “She doesn’t remember me, her big brother.”, he cried. “Lou, its gonna be okay. We’ll get through this.”, Liam comforted him. “Why didn’t you just tell me you liked her, you didn’t have to make her jealous! This would have never happened if you just told me earlier!”, he spat back at me. Louis was right, if I didn’t get Holly involved then this would had never happened. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean too. I just… I just really love her.”, I replied softly. Louis ignored my answer, and walked back into the room. As we followed him, we found Isabel struggling to sit up. “Don’t stress yourself baby girl.”, Louis said helping her sit. “Who are you? Why do you keep calling me that?”, she questioned. Louis took a deep breathe, and pushed her hair out her face. “This is going to be hard, but I want you to listen. I’m Louis, your big brother. You have amnesia because you got into an accident.”, Louis glance back at me. “And who are they?”, she said pointing at us. Louis introduced each of us, including Conor. “Oh Conor you should go home and get some rest. Thanks for taking Isabel here.”, Liam told him. “Oh alright, I’ll be back tomorrow. Bye Isabel.”, he said as he walked back out. I turned my attention back to Isabel, who seemed to be staring at me. I couldn’t tell what she was thinking or why she was staring at me. Her eyebrows furrowed, she looked like she was in deep thought. “Izzy, don’t stress yourself.”, I said walking up to her. I touched her hand, and surprisingly she didn’t pull away. “You… you seem…”, she tried to say. Before she could finish, she started to groan in pain. I hated to see her cry, especially if it was my fault. “Oww”, she moaned putting her hand against her head. “What is it Izzy? Are you okay?”, I asked holding onto her hand. The doctor rushed in, giving her a weird shot. Within seconds she had calmed down, and felt into a deep sleep. “What happened?”, I asked him. “She was over thinking. We need to avoid this, she can’t stress out to much.”, the doctor explained. 

The rest of the night was terrible for me, but I wasn’t planning to leave her, not in this state. I was sitting near her, my head laying right next to her hand. I turned to face her, watching her peacefully sleep. They I remembered something… the kiss. She had totally forgot about it, leaving me alone in a memory that only I could remember.