Chapter 17

Niall’s POV

She may have lost her memory, but she could still run fast. I still found her though, always could during hide and seek. She was sitting under a tree, her face in her knees. “Princess…” I said walking closer to her. She looked up, her eyes red and puffy. “I don’t like him. I don’t understand!” she cried. “Like who? What do you not understand princess?” I wrap my arms around her trying my best to comfort her. “Conor, I don’t like him. I don’t get it, I… I’m so confused from thinking all the time, it hurts.” she cried harder. If she didn’t like Conor why did she spend so much time with him. “Is there something you aren’t telling us? Did you remember something?” I asked her, confused myself. She kept quiet, and her crying stop. She pulled away from me, standing up to fix herself. She was avoiding my question, I knew exactly what she was planning to do next. Before she could even contemplate about running away, I grabbed her wrist. “Don’t you dare run away from me, Isabel. Answer my question, is there something you are hiding?” I repeated. Still no answer. I turned her around, but she didn’t look at me. “Answer!” I demanded. She was starting to annoy me, with her constant quiet moments. I lifted her chin, her eyes wander everywhere expect my eyes. Thoughts of admitting my feelings to her repeated over and over in my head. “JUST TELL HER!” my subconscious screamed. At this point I didn’t even care if she couldn’t remember, I kissed her anyway. Rougher that I intended to. She attempted to pull away, but failed. Once I pulled away, she pushed me. “W..why did you do that?” she stuttered. All I wanted to do was admit to her how I felt, but I knew this wasn’t the time, I just couldn’t stand watching her be so absentminded anymore. I wasn’t myself at all and I had no idea what idiotic thing I would do next.”WHY? BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, I FREAKING LOVE YOU ISABEL!” I screamed so loud that everyone in the United Kingdom probably heard. I exhale deeply, giving her time to comprehend. 

“You… no… I… AHHH”, she screamed, gently falling to the ground. Both of her hands pressed against her head. I realized what I just done, making her probably more confused as ever. I got down to her level, her face all red, tears running down her face. “Isabel, are you okay? Does it hurt? Tell me princess!” I begged her. She barely managed to nod, she looked like she was in so much pain. “Hang on princess.” I told her. I quickly called the guys, then turn back to her trying the best of abilities to ease the pain.