Chapter 16

Niall’s POV

I remember that day vividly. I always treated Isabel like a princess, she was always that special girl to me. Back then, I didn’t have the feelings I had for her now. Saying goodbye to her was the hardest thing I ever had to do. Harder than going through boot camp, harder than when Holly broke up with me and I felt like my world ended. “This is great news!” Liam cheered. It really was. “Maybe I should go and call Conor and tell him.” she stood up, leaving the room to call him. Speaking of Conor, what happen in the game room was unusually odd. Why was he so pissed when he saw us together? Why was Izzy scared of him seeing us together? “Something is odd about that Conor kid.” I said softly just incase Izzy would burst back in. “Yeah I know!” Louis added. “He was so angry when he saw me and Izzy together.” I told them. “Wait, why? He has no right to be, they are not even dating!” Zayn pointed out. “Who’s not dating?” she asked walking back inside. Crap, what were we going to say?! “You and Conor!” Harry said proudly. IDIOT! Harry just basically admitted we were talking about her. I, including the guys punched his arm roughly. “OW!” he whined. I looked back at Isabel, you didn’t even have to ask, her face had confused written all over it. “Do you guys not like Conor?” she questioned. Being the honest lads that we were, we shook our heads no. “He’s a creep baby girl!” Louis affirmed. I heard her mumble something, but it wasn’t clear enough to hear. “What?” I asked. Her eyes widen and she turn pale. “Nothing. I’m gonna go for a walk okay? Okay, bye.” she ran out before we could tell her no. “And exactly why I don’t like Conor around her! The creep got her acting odd as well!” Louis pointed out. She was acting incredibly odd, and I was going to find out why.