Chapter 10

Conor’s POV

Who was that girl? Why did she hurt Isabel? All these questions ran through my head as I waited for the doctor to come out of emergency room. I had already called Louis to let him know what had happen. Luckily I was there when it all happened. I was only going to go there to see if me and Isabel were okay, that our friendship wasn’t ruined.

There was loud running down the hallway, and when I looked up I saw Louis and his friends. “What happened? Why is she here? Is she okay?!”, he kept asking questions and I couldn’t even answer. The doctor came out just in time to explain. “The patient is fine now. We have transferred her to room 204, you can go and see her.”, he said indicating the way. We all rushed in to see Isabel fast asleep. “Conor what happened?”, Louis asked. “I saw her fighting with this girl. She was furious at her.”, I finally answered. “What did she look like?”, Niall came up to me. “She was blonde, and if I remember correctly she had ummm… green eyes.”, I told him. His face came to a sudden shock, and his eyes had started to darken. “Holly.”, the curly haired boy mumbled. “But why would Holly do that to her? She has never done anything!”, Louis proclaimed. Niall put his face in his hands, he seemed deeply affected with all this. “Lou, I have to tell you something.”, he said softly. “What is it?”, Louis asked concerned. “I love your sister. I got Holly to get her jealous, but then Holly told me she loved me. That’s the reason why she got hurt. I’m so sorry, this is all my fault.”, Niall cried. Louis didn’t respond, and everything went silent.

“Mmm.”, Isabel groan. She started to move her arms, and her eyes gently opened. “Baby girl! Are you okay?!”, Louis ran up to her. She sort of flinch away, her face looking confused. “…baby girl, are you alright?”, Louis repeated more worried. He touched her hand, but she moved away quickly. “Isabel, don’t mess with me. It isn’t funny.”, Louis said seriously. She seemed to analyzing him, her face so concentrated. “Who’s Isabel?”, she finally spoke.