Chapter 9

Niall’s POV

Why did I just do? Gosh, I’m so stupid! She probably thinks I’m a freak now. “What did she say?”, Louis asked as I got downstairs. “Huh? Uh, something about Conor admitting that he likes her.”, I tried to explain. “You okay, mate? You look really red.”, Zayn pointed out. “Yeah, what happen up there?”, Louis questioned. I didn’t answer, I knew he wouldn’t be fond of the idea that I kissed his sister. “Hey I better get home, I’ll see ya tomorrow morning.”, I said walking out the door. Once I step outside, I heard their front door open again. Footsteps followed me, and when I turned around to see who it was, it was Harry. “Why are you following me?”, I asked him. “I wanted to know if you were alright. What really happened up there?”, he asked concerned. “I… I kissed her. She seem a little uneasy about it.”, I explained. We walked up to my front porch, the moon was shinning on us, and we sat down on the wooden steps. “Well she could be worrying about the fact that you guys kissed while you’re dating Holly.”, Harry suggested. I guess he had a point, but this still didn’t make me feel any better. “Well… how was it?”, he asked with a cheeky smile on his face. So typical of Harry. “Well uh, it was different.”, I explained. He gave me a weird look, and I knew he didn’t understand. “How should I put this… uh, I don’t know its hard to explain…”, I went on. “Well, was is it bad?”, he asked. “No! It was great, it’s just when I kissed her I had a different feeling. I’ve never felt that way to any girl I’ve kissed.”, I clarified. A big smile grew on Harry’s face. “Someone is in loooovvveeee.”, he teased. I guess I was in love. “I think its time for me to tell Holly that the making her jealous plan is over.”, I said happily. I was planning to tell Holly tomorrow, and I knew she would be happy for me!

*The next day*

Holly’s POV

Niall. Niall. Niall. He is all I can think about. I needed to tell him how much I loved him and want him back. There was a sudden knock on my apartment door. Who can this be? I opened the door, to see Niall happy as ever. “I have good news, Holly!”, he cheered. Before I could respond, he had already went on about his news. “She told me she doesn’t like Conor at all! And thats not even the best part… WE KISSED!”, he jumped. My heart nearly broke, this can’t be happening. I didn’t say a word, I didn’t even react. Niall soon caught on, and his smile slowly faded. “Holly, what’s wrong? Aren’t you happy for me?”, he asked. I still kept quiet, I couldn’t tell him. “HOLLY!”, he screamed shaking me. “I STILL LOVE YOU!”, I blurted. My answer brought shock to the both of us. He moved backwards slowly, just looking at me. “But, I don’t understand. You broke up with me.”, he said softly. I walked up to him, holding on to his hands. “It was a mistake, I’m sorry. I still love you Niall.”, I repeated. He looked into my eyes, as I did to his. He let go of my hands, and his eyes went dark. “ITS TOO LATE.”, he shouted. I felt my eyes start watering as I watched him. “NIALL, WAKE UP! SHE IS TOO YOUNG FOR YOU! I KNOW I MADE A MISTAKE, BUT I’M STILL HERE AND I LOVE YOU!”, I screamed. Tears started streaming down my eyes, this was not how I wanted things to come out. “NO, YOU BROKE UP WITH ME. YOU WENT TO SOMEONE ELSE, AND LEFT ME TO GET HURT. I KISSED ISABEL LAST NIGHT, AND THAT’S WHEN I REALIZE THAT I CAN’T LET HER SLIP AWAY FROM ME. I’M SORRY BUT I DON’T LOVE YOU ANYMORE. “, he stormed out of my apartment leaving me to myself. I rushed to follow him, and grabbed a hold of his arm. “Niall, please give me another chance.”, I begged. He pulled his arm away harshly, “Have some self-dignity, move on Holly!”. I watched him leave, and I slowly sat down on the concrete floor.

I’m so stupid, why did I do that? We were finally friends again, and I just had to ruin it. This is all Isabel’s fault, if she didn’t make Niall like her this would have never happen. I’ve never had so much antipathy for a person ever. I just had to get away and get revenge!

As I step out of the drive way, and rang the doorbell, all I could think of was hatred. The door quickly opened, and I saw her. “Oh, Holly. Niall isn’t here.”, she said blandly. “I didn’t come here to see Niall.”, I said as my anger started building up. “Oh well wha-“, I cut her off there. I slap her face, leaving a noticeable red mark. “How can you kiss him, when he was taken? Huh? You’re so desperate!”, I yelled. She didn’t answer, she just stood there looking at her feet. “ANSWER ME!”, I said pushing her. She still didn’t answer, she just let me push her around. “Don’t try and be innocent, you planned this didn’t you?”, I said with my voice cracking. She fiddled with her fingers, it was like I wasn’t even there. I couldn’t stand it. My anger was at an all time high. I pushed her hard as I could, and I watched her fall. Her head seem to hit the edge of their red side table and her body made a loud thug hitting the floor. I couldn’t help but notice that she wasn’t moving anymore. I shook her arm, but no movement. I lifted her head up a little to find red blood. It was everywhere. Seeing the thick red liquid, frighten me. What did I do? How could I let my anger get this far? I was panicking, I couldn’t handle this. I got up and ran through the door, only to bump into an average brown headed boy. “What did you do?”, he questioned me. I couldn’t answer, I was completely terrified. I pushed through him, and ran into my car. I had to get away, away from this mess I just made.