First Photo

"Amy, do you know how many girls are going to be up your vagina at Columbia next year? Every time I come to visit you, you're just going to be scissoring a different girl."

"Dude, scissoring is not a thing."

"Don't knock it until you've tried it."

A laugh bubbled up from Jisoo's throat as she watched two teenage girls ham it up on the 50-inch screen mounted on the wall above an entertainment console.

It was movie night at the Chi Theta Sigma house, and all the sisters were gathered in the large living room watching Booksmart.

The buddy comedy was a great choice for tonight's movie.

The two main characters were best friends who spent their whole high school life trying to get into lvy-league universities, only to find out that their slacker peers had all gotten in too.

Molly: "You know what, my vag is stuffed with diplomas. Soon it's going to be stuffed with job offers, glowing profiles, and commendations from the governor. So, while you guys were all studying AP hand jobs, I was kicking ass and busting curves. And I'm going to continue to do that at Yale next year. So, I like my choices, and wherever you three are next year, I hope you do too."

Annabel: "I'm going to Yale too."

Molly: "What?"

Annabel: "I'm incredible at hand jobs, but l also got a fifteen-sixty on the SATS."

Jisoo laughed again, making the can of Dr. Pepper in her handshake.

Molly, the character in the movie who was the high school's student council president reminded her of Jennie Kim. They were both so cutthroat about their academics that it was comical.

Speaking of Jennie...

Not turning her head away from the TV screen, Jisoo flicked her gaze to the other end of the enormous L-shaped couch.

Lisa and Jennie were both under a red plaid blanket, a large bowl of popcorn on the bronde's lap.

Well, those two look super cozy. Since when did Jennie share a blanket with anyone?

Seriously, this was the first time Jisoo had ever seen Jennie sit this close to anyone during movie night. Lisa was sort of leaning against Jennie's side, her torso pressed up against the brunette's.

It was dark in the room because the lights were out, but Jisoo guessed that Jennie's arm was wrapped around Lisa's back.

And now they're practically cuddling.

The movie continued. All the other girls were engrossed in the movie, laughing their heads off every few minutes at the hilarious one-liners, but Jisoo kept stealing glances at the two roommates on the edge of the couch.

She was pretty sure she was the only person in the room watching the two and the unprecedented show of physical closeness from the sorority president.

It was normal for the sorority sisters to be cuddly and touchy with each other, but not with Jennie Kim.

The movie was nearing its climax. Two girls were awkwardly attempting to have sex in the bathroom of a graduation party.

"That's not the hole you think it is."

Beside her, Joy shrieked with laughter and second-hand embarrassment, but Jisoo couldn't fully concentrate on what was happening on the screen.

Lisa was now fully leaning against Jennie, her head on the sorority president's shoulder. Judging by the lumps under the blanket, their legs were tangled together.